Help with Versions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chry

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I have a conundrum lol.

In my collection I have several tamagotchi connections. The only issue I have with them is that I don't know if any of them are v1's or v2's. Would anyone be able to help me identify which version is which? :)

I have a feeling they might all be v2's though xD

IMAG0238.jpg

If you have a spare battery, it should take only a few moments to properly identify which is a V1 or V2.

To differentiate between a V1 & V2, install a good battery, select Download from the Download / Reset menu, then open the Game menu. Version 1 has two games: Dance and Jump. Version 2 has four games: Jump, Bump, Heading, and Slot. (I don't recall if this is the case on the V2, but on some models, not all games are available until the character reaches adult stage. So, you might not see all four games. Certainly if the games list doesn't start with "Dance" then it's not a V1.)

Hmm I didn't realise that. Thank you binary :)

I will check when I get some new batteries ^_^

OMG! I can assure you the third one in the top row is a V2 - I have the exact same shell design and I'm running it right now! :D

I know that the last one on the bottom row is also a V2, I have the same one c:

I managed to get some time to check, and turns out their all v2's xD

Thanks for the help guys :)

Latest posts

Back