People that remind you of tamas...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Ok, so is there anybody you know that reminds you of a certain Tamagotchi character? Whenever I see my 9-year-old bro, I think of Debatchi...

Debatchi_blue.PNG

I mean, hey, my bro has buckteeth, ok? Just ask Dazzmina...she's seen him. :p

What do you think? :)

*gets asked if EMF's brother looks like Debatchi*

*says "No, he does not, he looks like an ordinary 9-year-old brother."*

Anyway, I can't think of anyone who resembles Tamas. Last year me and my friend who likes Tamas (we used to go to the same school) were talking about what Tamas all the girls in my class would be if they were Tamas. She was Melodytchi, three people were Ichigotchi, one person was Mimitchi and nobody could decide who I was. My friend suggested Mimitchi but I pointed out that I'm the exact opposite of the other Mimitchi person, then all the Ichigotchi people came in and two of them started getting mad at me and saying Tamas were stupid. So we just forgot about it. :p

Dazzmina reminds me of Kiraritchi.
You are incorrect. Kiraritchi is a stupid, ultra girly, ugly Tama character that acts like a 5-year-old.

Dazzmina reminds me of...hm... To be honest, she just reminds me of Memetchi. You know, just normal, and an awesome friend. :D

I remind myself of...Uwasatchi because I am weird and stuff, you know. :p

I'm not normal or cute and girly! :( I'm random and weird and annoying and everyone says I'm really skinny even though I'm not and I hate romantic stuff and do lots of things that I later regret and repeatedly call immature. No Tama characters fall into that category...

Anyway, that basically means, I don't think I resemble any Tama characters.

violetchi reminds me of myself....not really obsessed with flowers, but i'm a lot like her in the anime, and i always wear winged eyeliner haha

and i have a big head like her LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back