Weirdest RP ever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
You know my random Dazzminatchi stories under the fan fiction section? Let's make an RP about them!

Okay, I'll be both Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi. Everyone else has to play on a Tamagotchi character based on themself (an unofficial one, e.g., Dazzmina would RP as Dazzminatchi and Tamatown123 would be Tamatowntchi).

Anyone can join! Then we can all do whatever ridiculous stuff we can think of! xD

OK! I asked Dazz to join since she's one of the main characters in the story, but we can start now!

Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi were having a BUBBLE BATH! They were throwing bubbles at each other like little kids. Then Kurosantchi opened the bathroom window and shouted, "HEY EVERYONE! COME HAVE A BUBBLE BATH WITH US!" Then she started throwing even more bubbles out the window.

Suddenly, a tiny voice called out to Kurosantchi. "I wanna play two~" The tiny sized tamagotchi, otherwise known as Nanotchi said. He was carrying with him a small rubber ducky for him to ride on.

I'll join as Dazzminatchi.

Dazzminatchi popped all the bubbles and broke into Kurosantchi's house's drainage system to mess it up. So when they pulled the plug after their bubble bath, the water flooded into a fan on the ceiling and splashed all over them. Then she also drained their swimming pool but didn't splash it over them because Kurosantchi would love that (the pool was full of Ikemen Mametchi saliva).

Doomertchi just so happens to have a shrink gun; it resembles a large green weapon. Doomertchi fires the shrink gun at Ikemen Mametchi's toilet, and then the toilet shrinks. "Ha! Now your toilet is minuscule!"

"Bubble fight!" Doomertchi grabs random bubbles floating through the air and throws them at Tamatowntchi and Dazzminatchi.

Doomertchi notices Nanotchi. "Hey, he's pretty small. Is he gonna join the bubble fight too?" he says to Kurosantchi.

Then, Tamatowntchi filled the pool with lemonade. "WOO, LEMONADE POOL! ANYONE WANT TO GET A STRAW AND DRINK LEMONADE WITH ME?"

She got some sticky bubbles from the Lemonade and threw them at Doomertchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikemen Mametchi was exasperated. "You shrank my toilet! Oh well, I'll just have to use Kurosantchi as a toilet like I sometimes do."

Kurosantchi frowned at Dazzminatchi. "You always have to mess up our fun! Just for that..." She ran inside and grabbed a bottle out of the fridge. She always kept a supply of Ikemen Mametchi slobber! She poured it all over Dazzminatchi. "MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Then, Kurosantchi noticed Nanotchi. "Poor little dude, now you can't ride the cute rubber ducky all because of Dazzminatchi."

"oh, it's okay..." Nanotchi frowned, but he turned away slightly so nobody could see he was upset. He always came too late to the parties. Probably because he was so small, it took him longer to come. : o

Kurosantchi frowned. "Poor little Nanotchi," she said. "I'll tell you what, I'll go get you some cake!" She ran inside, grabbed a few crumbs of chocolate cake, and gave them to Nanotchi. "Does the little Nano-Wanotchi feel happy-wappy?" she asked.

The little tamagotchi took the few crumbs(Which of course, were pretty big to him!) and started to munch on them. He grew a big smile, and grinned at Kurosantchi. "Thanks~" He looked up at her with a smile. "what are we gonna do now?"

Dazzminatchi cleaned off all the Ikemen Mametchi stuff and put it in in the lemonade pool, then put some special chemical in there to evaporate it all and make the lemonade taste better than ever. Then she jumped in. Snatching Doomertchi's shrinking gun, she aimed at Nanotchi and fired until he was so small nobody could see him. Then she made everyone else equally small, put them all in a bowl and poured lemonade in the bowl.

Then, bored of attempting to drown everyone since they were all champion swimmers, she made herself and all of them so big that they smashed their own house. Then she threw all the Ikemen Mametchi slobber stores into space where they were sucked up into a black hole, and she also threw Ikemen Mametchi and Kurosantchi in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doomertchi gets the shrink gun and shrinks himself back to normal size. He also makes Tamatowntchi normal size. "You're not bigfoot anymore! But you still have the same amount of awesomeness!"

It just so happens that Doomertchi also has an anti-shrink gun. He makes Nanotchi back to his regular size, by wearing magnification glasses so he can see where Nanotchi is. Then Doomertchi shrinks some stuff like lemonade glasses and other goodies and they become small enough for Nanotchi.

While drinking a glass of lemonade, Doomertchi notices a bunch of custard pies! "Pies! Hey Dazzy, pie in the face!" he says, throwing custard pies at Dazzminatchi. Splut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back