Tamagotchi v4 & 4.5 vs Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
When comparing and contrasting v4 & 4.5 to Music Star, which one has more fun? And also why is the Music Star the cheapest Tamagotchi on Amazon? I've noticed.

Well, first of all, I'll address the price difference. v4s and v4.5s are older which makes them harder to find especially in good condition so the price will go up. v6s weren't as popular when they were released and they are "newer" so the price is lower/closer to retail especially since there are more available.

To address your other question, like many of these things, it's a personal preference. I enjoy all of them for different reasons. The Music Stars/v6s can be rather needy and noisy so I don't run them when I have school/classes but they are interesting and entertaining if you have the time. The v4s and v4.5s are a little less needy than the v6s but can get naggy all the same with the incessant mail and the fact you really need to go to school/work to benefit. They are still fun though.

So, to make it a little simpler:

V4 & v4.5

Pros: Not as needy as the v6, new functions and online capabilities, classic and new characters, somewhat easier to predict growth, growth time isn't as long as previous versions.

Cons: Can get naggy with the mail function, can get stuck with "character loops", need to use school/work function to get the full use of the tama, faster growth means less time with tama

v6

Pros: New theme (music), new items and features, BOTH parents stay with the baby, tama growth is much faster (becomes an adult at age 2-3), tons of new animations, new mateability (can mate with a band mate), oldies can FINALLY have the matchmaker bring them a mate, new oldies.

Cons: Very needy and noisy, grows very fast, can get frustrating to get pro debut, loses connectability with older versions (except v5), some earlier versions of v6s have a glitch where the parents take ALL the money instead of half, money is impossible to earn until they are adults, when the become teens you have to buy food.

Music Star all the way! It's one of my favorite versions because it's full of awesome features and cool characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back