Curious about v4 and v4.5 with "lag"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jzwolf530

Reaction score
I own a v4 and v4.5. (Both bought second hand.) The v4 is a "rising sun" design (it was one of the finalists of the egg design contest) and it actually has that quirky issue with the matchmaker only being "on screen" for 10 seconds so when I noticed that it seems like the toilet "wipe" screen and time screen seem slowly creep along, I just assumed I got a faulty tama and just planned to buy another v4. However, my v4.5 (special global edition) does the same slow toilet wipe/time screen drag, it annoyed me but it doesn't have other issues. If all that mess makes sense, does anyone else notice a slow drag when your trying to check the clock or clean the screen? I compared my v2/v3 to the v4/v4.5 and it's a noticeable difference. (I can provide a video if necessary.) It's a little off putting because trying to quickly clean poo is annoying and don't even get me started when I accidently click the clock button.

My v4.5 also has a delay comparing to my other tamas, I just assumed it was that way :) Apart from that its fine :)

v4's and v4.5's are supposed to have that delay, both of my v4's and my v4.5 have it.

Yeah, the "lag" is normal. It's like that on V2 and V3 as well, but on newer versions like V5 it's a lot quicker so you don't have to wait forever to clean up a mess. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back