3 Tama Gos at Once!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delora93

Reaction score
So, I have three tama gos and I will be letting ya'll know all about them! The first two I got on friday and took pretty good care of. The girl is a Chamametchi and the boy is a Kikitchi. They are so in love, they already started kissing! They are currently 4 yrs old. After the age of 6 I wont be connecting them anymore until they're oldies. (I want to get those rare characters to see what their fav foods are!)

My third tama go didnt arrive until Sunday and he is currently a kilalatchi. I found out today his fav meal is cereal. I'm not taking as good a care of him because I need to get all of the characters to start a fave food list, and to get certain characters, I have to neglect them a bit :/ I don't like having to do this, but it needs to be done! I will be highlighting the names of the fav foods as I post them for quick skimming! (I was so surprised when I found that a fav food chart hadnt been completed yet and I'll do everything I can to get that chart made!) (If you are currently doing as I am and gathering data for a food chart, let me know which tamas you've already done so I dont have to do them! We can share all this info with each other via messages. If there is already a food chart in the works, let me know and I'll help in any way I can!)

Chamametchis fav snack is marshmallows. I have not been able to find out her fav meal or any of Kikitchis fav foods at all. Sometimes I wish the shop would stock up more often!

One thing about connecting that I dont like: When you visit and they sit at a table and eat, they are using up a food that you bought! So now I only let them visit when they're hungry and its great! I'm feeding 2 tamas for the price of 1!

Theory: I think the "wiggle time" (the wiggle before the tama poops) is longer on the tama go than on some of the other versions.

PS----My tama gos are wave 2 (if thats means something!)

New Development! My Kilalatchi turned into Mametchi, I dont know how! I havent been potty training it at all. He likes omelettes, and speaking of food, I havent been feeding it as good as I should. I was thinking I'd get an okay or bad care tama. How badly do I have to raise these things!!!! I'm not complaining tho, I love Mametchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm uber excited! I got the traditional japanese house background on my black tama-go, the one with kikitchi. Speaking of him, I suspect his fav food is bananas, because he looks like a monkey. Definitely keeping my eye out for bananas in the shop! Nothing else of value really happened. Just waiting for chamametchi and kitkitchi and to turn to oldies...

Visit my tumblr for pics: https://tama-addict.tumblr.com/

I was right! Kikitchi's fav food is bananas, I finally got some from the shop! I forgot my tamas turned 6 today and I realized it just as I was connecting them. They were supposed to play a game, but instead they both left and met at the church (Cute!) and they kissed, of course. It was so cute when the screen scrolled down and all my tamas' friends from the park were there! (I'm assuming they're the same tamas as the ones at the park!) They went back to Chamametchi's place and there was a large egg. They stayed for a second, then Kikitchi left with a baby and Chamametchi stayed with a baby. (Both boys, btw) (I wonder if boys are more popular than girls, I will have all boys after the parents leave! not to mention my v4 and v4.5 are both boys too.)

I noticed when I connected my chamametchi and Mametchi lastnight, that they go star-gazing instead of eating or going to the park together. I thought that was odd and it happened so often, I got a couple of good pics out of it.

Chamametchi got the japanese style house too, as of today! I dont like having the same background on my tamas, but the japanese house is just so cool!

My Mametchi got married today! to a memetchi too! Its so cute that they stay together and dont just "fireworks" and leave! An interesting thing I noticed: he doesnt lose happy hearts any more. I guess memetchi makes him happy!

wow I've taken pretty bad care of my poor little tamas, making them overwieght and unhappy and refusing to potty train them. It tough to get those "bad care" characters!

My pink tama just evolved into Urutchi, fav food unknown. On my black tama I have Monpatchi, fav food is oranges; he will be evolving soon. Mametchi and Memetchi on my purple tama now have a baby between them, its a girl!!! I'm gonna try and get Kunoichi, because shes really cute! I hope I dont have to take too bad a care of her!

I have two urutchis, or wooltchis, I am not happy either. I took at look at some posts and now that I have more background info, I'll be able to get exactly what I want, or at least one of the two in any specific care bracket. I really havent been taking bad enough care of them! I want to get Gozarutchi on my next boy, so I can only keep his heart meters on one.

any who, I'll have three baby girls expected tomorrow! One on my pink tamago, and one on each of my v4 and v4.5. I changed my mind and am gonna try to get Memetchi, since I know her fav food is unsure of. Then shes gonna grow old and I'll try and find out Otokitchi's fav food. Wish me luck!

Sorry I've been inactive lately. Okay, so I have Violetchi and Pupotchi, their faves are apple pie and rice bowl, respectively. Still trying to get a memetchi so I can verify her fave. Ojitchi's fave food is fries btw.

Oh, and i need to fix my black tamago. I woke up and the pixels on the entire upper half of the screen were dead :/

I have no idea how it happened, but I'm trying to get replacement parts from bandai, wish me luck on that one!

There is a jail background!!! I didnt get it bc I love japan house too much. I laughed so hard when I saw it in the shop tho! Tamas are doing good, Marrying off my pupotchi today. I got Gozarutchi on my v4, can wait to see what my v4.5 will be! Black tama go is still inoperable. Bandai needs to get back to me or else...or else I'll cry!!!

My purple tama-go is a Violetchi, I can confirm she likes apple pies. Tomorrow she will be leaving and I'll have a baby boy to take care of! My pink tama-go turned into Uwasatchi and I'll be confirming her favorite food in a few days.

Bandai America still hasn't gotten back to me regarding my Black Tama-Go.

So now I have Necktie-chi, who turned into an oldie. Now I'm just waiting on Uwasatchi to turn into an oldie. I WILL get either a oyajitchi or grippatchi, hopefully grippatchi.

Latest posts

Back