v4,5 evolving question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokus

Reaction score
When a tamagotchi leaves his or hers child, I thought that the child would be in the same family as the parent.

This is something that I've heard goes for both v4 and v4.5, and so far, It's been that way for me. :hanatchi:

I had a Purimatchi of the Ura-Meme family recently, and she leaved a daughter who today evolved into Ura Young Yattatchi, of the Ura-Kuchi family.

I didn't think this was possible.

Either, the rule about children being in the same group as the parents is wrong, or something is wrong with my tama, which by the way is not glitchy at all otherwise...

Anybody knows anything about this? :wacko: :huh:

it all depends on your character's skill points

Last edited by a moderator:
It does have to do with the skill points but sometimes, the parents can seem to sway growth differently that expected. Who did your tama's parent marry to? A Ura-Kuchi character perhaps?

Also, take note that V4.5 families are very weird: not exactly a glitch, but Bandai may not have been thinking when they released it. The teens (say yours, in the UraKuchi family) can end up being adults of a totally different family. It's pretty frustrating when it happens, because you've got your teen, raising specific skill points in order to get the adult you want, then it becomes an adult, of a different family (I got Shitekitchi twice, both from different families). So really, on V4.5 the families don't really matter.

Even on V4, I don't see the families being hereditary, since I married my V4 Shimashimatchi (Meme Family) to a V3 (with a non-V4 character that showed up as Nazotchi), and the baby on the V4 grew up to be a Sebiretchi (Kuchi family).

If this was a bit long-winded or hard to understand, just ask. I ramble sometimes a lot.

Hope this helps! :D

Also, take note that V4.5 families are very weird: not exactly a glitch, but Bandai may not have been thinking when they released it. The teens (say yours, in the UraKuchi family) can end up being adults of a totally different family. It's pretty frustrating when it happens, because you've got your teen, raising specific skill points in order to get the adult you want, then it becomes an adult, of a different family (I got Shitekitchi twice, both from different families). So really, on V4.5 the families don't really matter.

Even on V4, I don't see the families being hereditary, since I married my V4 Shimashimatchi (Meme Family) to a V3 (with a non-V4 character that showed up as Nazotchi), and the baby on the V4 grew up to be a Sebiretchi (Kuchi family).

If this was a bit long-winded or hard to understand, just ask. I ramble sometimes a lot.

Hope this helps! :D
Thank you, I had no idea that the v4,5 was so uncanny, what I've heard before is that you can't by any means change families...

I remember now also, that my Purimatchi actually married a Tensaitchi from the matchmaker, so it must me his genes in my little u-y-yattatchi... :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back