Where can i buy tamagotchi V3,V4,V4.5 in IL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznxdude

Reaction score
Hey i need to know where to buy a tamagotchi v3 ,v4, or a v4.5 because my tamaga is getting boring. So im looking for a palce in IL Elgin? anyone knows any store near? btw im a new tamagotchi owner

Generally - you will mostly only be finding the older versions of connection tamagotchi online at places like Amazon or eBay. Occasionally you might stumble on them in toy sections of like goodwill or reuse depos.... They don't produce the older versions any longer and so they are not readily carried in like name brand stores.

You could try purchasing used ones from people on here in the tbay section of the forums as well.

-Purn

yea i would if i can but im only 13 Dx not sure how that will turn out and my parents are very old and dont know about ordering and stuff :p

Unfortunately I doubt if you can even buy a music star lately... Their fame ended quite a long time ago so they don't produce them anymore.

my guess would be amazon, Tesco, eBay,toys R us and maybe cex

hopes this helps :blink:

Please remember to check the dates of last posting before posting yourself. This topic has not been inactive in since October 2012, past the 3-month mark for topic bumping (please see the guideline on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details). Thanks so much!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back