Question about Tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefan Bauwens

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just checking the tama-go a bit out and it looks a bit fun. I searched some prices on amazon and it looks like they cost 7 dollars brand new? Is it really that cheap, or am I missing something?

Also, it looks like there's no store here in Belgium that will be selling it, so if I do buy it I'll probably have to ship it. :/

Yes, it is true. The price of the Tama-Go has gone down since not many people are buying it and it didn't sell well. Figures are about $4. :)

tou should buy one from ebay.com most ship for free and you can find them for more or less $12 whih isgood. its a real fun tamagotchi, just a bit bigger than regular tamas.

It is fun I do like mine I would say it’s sort of a substitute for an iD L. I think the built in games on it are really fun but you do need to collect the figures to get the full potential out of it. A couple of things to keep in mind pros and cons: takes cheaper AAA batteries and its easy to customise (faceplates) but its larger and its screen cover scratches really easily and quickly, if you do decide to get one I would suggest buying a screen protector for an iPhone or similar and cutting it to fit, that’s what I've done with mine and it works really well.

Over all I’m pleased I got mine it’s got some really cute features :)

Thanks for the replies people.

It sounds fun. :) And neonmoo, I've already got some screen protectors laying around so that wouldn't really be a problem.

Although I'm not yet sure where and if I will buy it. I've seen some 'Free shipping' items on ebay. Only some seem to ship worldwide, but then it isn't free anymore apparently.

I'll see, I guess.

I actually don't think you can. I looked a bit.

I've another question. What are the limiations if you don't have a full figure? Can you connect to tama-town? Go to the park, etc?

Well tamatown's been down for like a year, you can go to the park within the tama-go but it's just an animation not sure if it adds to the stats.

Im currently running a tama-go with no extra figures, what they add is extra games, clothes, food but all of this goes away when the figure is taken off including the clothes that went with that figure and the one it comes with only has a game called cradles built in.

Thanks a lot. Also, I was mistaken of Tamatown not being down. I can't login or register but I didn't try that when I wrote the above.

Latest posts

Back