Kusatchi37's brand new Tamagotchi V2 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kusatchi37

Reaction score
OK, after not posting in my old log for nearly 9 months, I decided to make a new one. My two running Tamagotchis are both V2s. One has a green camouflage shell, and the other is blue with lollipops. The green one's name is Ed and the blue one's name is Robby. Ed is a UFOtchi and Robby is a Ringotchi. In the past couple of days, I only got Young Mametchis. I'm not a big fan of them, so I gave Ed and Robby some neglect. Here are their growth charts and current stats.

G1: Ed: Puchitchi -> Hitodetchi -> UFOtchi

---------------------------------------------------------

G1: Robby: Puchitchi -> Marutchi -> Ringotchi

Ed:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 2/9

Weight: 22 LBS

Robby:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 4/9

Weight: 20 LBS

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, both Ed and Robby became Kusatchis. I wasn't really happy, so I reset them. The new Tamagotchis are Gevlo, a boy, and Bozki, a girl. I will try to mate them.

Yesterday, Gevlo and Bozki both evolved into Ringotchis. Before, Gevlo was a Marutchi and Boszki was a Hitodetchi. On the same day I hatched them, I added in another Tamagotchi v2, whom I named Gerti. First, she was a Shiropuchitchi, then a Marutchi, and now a UFOtchi. Nothing much has happened today, except Gevlo and Bozki turning 2. Gerti should become 2 later today.

P.S. Gevlo and Bozki are names I made up myself out of boredom.

Sorry about the hold-up. Anyways, Bozki turned into Mametchi, Gevlo into Korotchi, and Gerti into Kusatchi. *facepalm* Gevlo and Gerti had two baby boys and left. The green camo Tamagotchi is now Benny the Kuribotchi. Gerti's son is now Spike the Kinakomotchi. Bozki is still Mametchi.

Happy Halloween! Anyways, yesterday, Benny evolved into Hinatchi (my 2nd one) and Spike into Ichigotchi. I was pretty excited about that. Finally, Bozki married a Memetchi, had a baby boy, and left. I have yet to come up of a name for the baby.

Whew, has it been awhile! Anyways, Spike married a Pochitchi, had a baby boy and left. The baby's name is Hoyt and he is now a Kuribotchi. Gus is now a Dorotchi, like his old friend Spike. Benny married a Pyonchitchi and had a baby boy. Benny has not left yet. Benny is 8, Gus is 6, and Hoyt is 0.

Latest posts

Back