What shows do you hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Here's my complete list!

Spongebob Squarepants (SOME episodes, not all) just because they have gotten really gross and disturbing. One episode had Squidward's toenail ripped off and you could see some blood. o_O Barney, Family Guy mostly because they make fun of very sensitive topics. Robot Chicken, most of Cartoon Network's programming (except Hamtaro, Powerpuff Girls and Adventure Time) Camp Lazlo because THEY REPLACED HAMTARO!!!!! and most recently, Arthur because they changed their animation style to crappy CGI! :angry: :angry: not to mention they now move in weird rubbery ways.

So here is my question... What shows do you hate?

Post away!

^I think they only used CG animation for the movie.

Hate? I don't know, I don't use hate very much cause it's a strong word.

I really dislike the majority of shows on Nickelodeon(the modern ones, the old ones were good) and Disney.

Every. Darn. Single. Casual Polish series (serials?)

About cartoons I don't watch them anymore, just because for me everything sucks now. I guess my sense of humor sucks because I find shows like Adventure Time, Chowder and basically everything that's on Cartoon Network just lame. Same with Nickelodeon.

I really do not like a lot of these cartoons, like Adventure Time, Chowder and stuff with the same general plotline because I just find them too boring. The majority of the newer Disney Channel and Nickelodeon shows. And the newest series of My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. I just don't see the hype over it. Can't tell if it's because I find the new character designs unbearable to look at, or that I think that the older series is a lot better.

Also reality shows like Jersey Shore and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Life is not all parties, drinking, sex and shopping and I think it's time that the show creators realised this and got some new material to screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adventure Time. O_0 It's really inappropriate and it freaks me out. :eek: It's got a dragon with a big behind and a character called [[censored]] Guy. What could be worse?

Spongebob Squarepants because it's just too weird and ugly for my liking.

PowerPuff Girls because it's violent and terrible. D:

Shows like Simpsons and Family Guy because they're terribly rude.

LazyTown because it gives me nightmares.

I daresay Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dreams...the only thing I love about it is Ikemen Mametchi. The normal Tamagotchi! anime was the BEST SHOW EVER though. :>

And I daresay MLP because I like touching shows and MLP is in no way "touching".

I hate most modern children's cartoons because they annoy the heck out of me.. That pretty much means ALL OF THEM. ^^; I prefer kids anime like Tamagotchi and SGT Frog(The original was at least for kids)

The Modern Simpsons episodes are really bad. I like season 1-11. Everything else is really bad, and the show shouldn't have gone on for so long >.>

All of my Seth Mcfarlane shows start out okay(Besides for the Cleveland show) but now they all suck.

^^

Any reality shows.

I'm really sick of hearing about My Little Pony. The fan base and their tendency to sneak references into every little thing they say and do irritates me. The show might be good. I can't say because it doesn't come on at a time I usually watch TV. But I seriously doubt it's anywhere near as good as the hype would lead you to believe.

Anything on Adult Swim that isn't a fox program, Robot Chicken or Venture Brothers.

Forgot to mention that my little cousin (He's 6) hates the new Littlest Pet Shop show on The Hub. We don't get The Hub because we live in Canada but he saw a episode on Youtube and said that it sucks. I think the show is a LPS version of MLP: FIM. :eek:

Oh, and I hate Hamtaro: Ham-ham Paradise! because it's annoying and creepy. Basically it's a spinoff to the show Hamtaro but it's Japanese only. From what I remember they have some portal in their fireplace to go to a world where it looks like Adventure Time and Candy Land on LSD. Not even joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Hasbro is trying to repeat with Littlest Pet Shop the success they had with My Little Pony. They tried it with the new Care Bears show too but it didn't take.

Sounds like Hasbro is trying to repeat with Littlest Pet Shop the success they had with My Little Pony. They tried it with the new Care Bears show too but it didn't take.
Excatly. And speaking of that my cousin also watched that Care Bears show and he said that the colours hurt his eyes.

Also, I just watched a episode of that Hamtaro: Ham-ham paradise! show after 4 years of not watching, and I couldn't go through half a episode! First off all, it's nothing at all like I remember it, the Ham-hams shrunk a little bit. 2nd, They CUSS! Hamtaro once said in a episode: "Dammit" but it's Japanese TV so I guess they can get away with that. 3rd, the portal world that they go to looks EXCATLY like Adventure Time, only difference is that the only people who visit that freaky land is the Ham-hams themselves.

I swear...if Hamtaro ever returned to CN and they aired this spinoff, I will be one upset girl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back