TamaBlog Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jirano

Reaction score
TAMABLOG G1 D3

I guess ill blog now that it went to sleep.....

~he evolved into a kilalatchi :wub:

~1 bar away from complete 100% training

~i did the standard calculator cheat(ill explain how to do it)

~i changed the faceplate to https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-txpDbGz1hkQ/TpY6-QdGRJI/AAAAAAAAALU/9VuROu23M9g/s1600/pandafaceplate.jpg

~and played some games

questions:

-im guessing that tama town isnt coming back, at least for a long time... is there any alternate ones?

-is there methods or certain ways to care for you tamagotchi to grow into certain characters?

-why is ito so big( give details please)

-any more information on the tama-go will be helpful

Progammer calculator cheat: :wacko:

=get ur tama-go and a progammer calculator(doesnt need to be pc calc.)

=(tama-go)go to the door icon, got to pc, donate 0 gp, and leave the login password

=(programmer calculator) enter in your password WITH NO SPACES, press Xor, enter in 800003E7

=(tama-go) DO NOT PRESS A!!!! press the B button -the midle button- showing you the loggout page, enter in the number your calculator gave you as the pass word

=(tama-go) you now have +999000 gp (idk if thats exact, but its around there...

Other cheat:

i heard that if you put the tamagotchi figure ur in slightly, it will read it as other tamagotchis...

well, see ya guys tomorrow...

Just a note for your info

This forum is to record your Tamagotchi blog. It is a post only area where other members can read about your tama but are asked not to post replies in your topic (although they can send you comments by PM)

If you have questions you want answered regarding care, evolution, etc. please post them as a new topic in the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum.

;]

Last edited by a moderator:
TAMABLOG G1 D4!!!

Tobi is now a Kikitchi

all day i played the same game, bug shooter, and got at least 700pts. i want to remodel, but all the rooms up for sale suck...

i brought it to the park a few times... kuromametchi keep showing up and they both got dizzy on the swings...

either Tobi is constipated or he is finally toilet trained :D ... hadnt cleaned up after him today...

i need to find people with tama-go....

i also need a smooth faceplate.... mine is shaped like a diamond..

Jirano out...

TAMAblog G1 D5 - D7

Im late on my blogging... i know :(

I'm just lazy

BACK ON TOPIC NOW :excl: :excl:

Day 5

well i'm still looking for a tamatown site that someone made for tama-go.... so far... no luck

I am now to greatest Spider killer i know....

I am also the worst person who can jump block-to-block i know....

I bought everything the had to offer in the store....

i woke up Tobi at night to play the spider shooting game :D

Day 6

I noticed the the dating place was open on the door icon....

Tobi rejected 5 women.... they didnt look happy...

Tobi finally found the one.... the only.... his soul mate.... Lola, the Lovelitchi :wub:

Now when i feed Tobi, his WIFE, Lola, sits at the table....

Day 7

Not much happened today.... scince i when to the hospital and had a small surgery done on me....

DONT WORRY.... i'm fine.... i'll live.... hopefully... :lol:

seeya next time :wacko:

Latest posts

Back