Impatiently awaiting new Tamagotchi ID L and imagining horrible things....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
The BF and I are awaiting our new tamagotchis and mad dogging the USPS site trying to see if its moved. It was dispatched over seas pretty fast almost same day, though now it has been in 'Origin Post' since the 17 or so (maybe it got scanned in before it reached the shore?)

Maybe they just havent scanned it and its on its way ._. either way all I can think is this.

cargo+ship+Rena.jpg

and my tama entertaining those smug fishy bastards.

Anyone else order a Tamagotchi ID L from chobitsuu or from singapore in general? How long does it usually stay in origin post?

My TMGC+C was delayed for a month and my Princess Spacy was in Customs for a week. Both these delays occurred after the items were shipped overseas. It's normal for a slight delay, so don't worry!

USPS tracking is horrible even if the item is going to somewhere in the same country it shipped from. I can only imagine how bad it is if something's coming from overseas. Your Tama is probably fine. USPS sucks at updating their tracking info.

My blue iD L came from overseas by USPS and it the tracking didn't update after it was dispatched until 2 weeks later, the day before it arrived. USPS tracking isn't very helpful and customs can have it for a while. It took them 2 weeks to process mine because there was candy in package with it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found USPS shipping the worse. My iD L was ordered on Aug. 2 and came 18 days later. It stayed in customs for almost two weeks and their tracking is horrible. But I wouldnt worry if I were you, your iD L is coming from over seas. It will come, trust me (dont be like me calling USPS service every second o;) .

- TamaTamatchi

My order that was shipped by USPS has already arrived last week, but according to the tracking it's still being sorted in FL. :p

My order that was shipped by USPS has already arrived last week, but according to the tracking it's still being sorted in FL. :p
Somewhat comforting XD I just am panicked because I might be moving again in 2-3 weeks and I am hoping it gets here before that.

Its in LA apparently! *flails excitedly* Dunno how it updated yesterday though, it says it was scanned on the 19th in LA, and it posted on saturday the 20th.....

I don't have tracking for my orders because the order confirmation email was sent to an email that I can't use anymore...so you can imagine how worried I am. xD But I am sure you'll get your iD L. :) If not, you should be able to send a complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back