Care miss chart for iD L? Time question too. XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaLey

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of these topics...but I searched really hard and did not find what I was looking for.

I was wondering if there was a chart showing where they can be seen? I thought I figured it out (even got the character I wanted) but now I am not so sure. Like is there a place that you can actually see and count how many you have so you know where you stand? Maybe my eyes are not so good, but I had a bit of trouble reading what I think was the happiness bar...is that the bar that you can tell from?

Also, does messing with the time affect anything in a bad way or good way? I normally am not one to pause or change the time, but I have a lot with the iD L..and it seems ok so far. (I have only had it for 5 days.)

Might as well sneak in one more question, as I don't want to start another topic. Is there any pics or charts of all the ways you can decorate your house? It would be nice to see them first instead of wasting points.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way to view the number of care misses your character has accumulated.

When I'm aiming for a specific care miss count, I make note of each care miss in a log on my computer or just on a scrap of paper, such as below. By noting the times she calls for attention (due to empty rice bowls), I can predict when the next will occur.

Current character Hanikamitchi. Allow 4-5 to get Shinshitchi.

#1 7:05 AM - 7:20 AM

Setting the time forward / back doesn't have any effect on care misses, but if you allow the time to tick over from 6:59 AM to 7:00 AM, your character and / or her home may unexpectedly get dirty (causing her friendship bar level to decrease.)

There's no way to view the number of care misses your character has accumulated.

When I'm aiming for a specific care miss count, I make note of each care miss in a log on my computer or just on a scrap of paper, such as below. By noting the times she calls for attention (due to empty rice bowls), I can predict when the next will occur.

Current character Hanikamitchi. Allow 4-5 to get Shinshitchi.

#1 7:05 AM - 7:20 AM

Ok, and is there a way to undue a care miss? Or are they like set in stone?

Also, can you maybe answer this? I literally just added it after you replied to my original post. XD

"Might as well sneak in one more question, as I don't want to start another topic. Is there any pics or charts of all the ways you can decorate your house? It would be nice to see them first instead of wasting points."

another thing to keep in mind is resetting (and then loading, of course) will take away your care misses

i was trying for watawatatchi and ended up with pompomtchi -_-

another thing to keep in mind is resetting (and then loading, of course) will take away your care misses

i was trying for watawatatchi and ended up with pompomtchi -_-
Oh wow, I well keep that in mind...that really makes some characters easy to get.

oh yeah i guess it can be a good thing!

for me it was bad because it froze from downloading so i had to reset >.<

The amount of time and care misses that will be rolled back greatly varies from time to time (the last saved spot is random); so you might risk losing count of your care misses if you reset/download.

oh yeah i guess it can be a good thing!

for me it was bad because it froze from downloading so i had to reset >.<
That sucks, but I took your advice. Since I do not need cares misses right now, I reset it because I had to leave it unattended for a long time yesterday and I wasn't sure how many times it called me.

The amount of time and care misses that will be rolled back greatly varies from time to time (the last saved spot is random); so you might risk losing count of your care misses if you reset/download.
Yeah, I noticed that. Like it went back about 5 hours I think when I did it. That will probably affect the growth wont it? ;_;

The growth is still based on care misses, but let's say you rolled back 5 hours, then the growth time will also be delayed by 5 hours.

Latest posts

Back