Which versions do you NOT want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steenie

Reaction score
we all have wishlists, but which tamas are on your DONOTWANT list and why? :chohimetchi:

tamaotch - looks annoying

mothra - don't like the characters

genjintch - same as above

santaclautch - not interested in christmas themed tamas... (thank god!)

doraemon - looks strange...

some of the older connections - they seem a bit boring

japanese colors - not being able to understand menus would drive me nuts

iffy on the nanos....

Last edited by a moderator:
Music Star. I want to take care of a pet not manage a pop star.

Anything non vintage because all the new characters look creepy to me. And the gameplay seems more like a little game than a pet to care for.

I've bought a few newer models and they all disappointed me, the only one that impressed me was the TMGC+C.

Music Star. I want to take care of a pet not manage a pop star.
haha it was my first tama

it has cute features, but getting the points up to 999 to insure a pro debut got really annoying.....

I don't want the Non-Colour Japanese Tamas. I'd rather buy the Connections since they are in english.

I'd choose to not want the Tama Go, but I already have it...

Let's say chibis/minis. Nano looks interesting but they have even less features than the original ones... and are more expensive.

Do not want

Tama-Go (looks like a cheap McDonalds Toy)

Music Star (too gimmicky)

Do want

Vintage 1st Gen Tamas

Tama ID L (in da mail!)

the only one i dont want is the devil- gotchi whatever its called, only bexause i dont want n e thing devil'ish. lol it seems very cute how it has a personality and acts up...but i wish other tamas had this feature not the devilgoth. owell

There are no versions I don't want, but I'd say...perhaps the vintage ones that don't really have Tamagotchi characters, like the Oden Kun and Mothra.

EDIT: And Tamagotchi P's because it has basically destroyed Tamagotchi. :(

...I don't think there's any tama I don't want. I own a nano and love it, and I have 2 Tama-Gos (I got one separately, and the other came with the tama-go case) and they're not my favorite, but it's nice to have them be part of my collection.

Huh, that's funny, a lot of people say they don't want Music Stars, but the Music Star is on my wishlist, haha. ^.^

I guess....Nanos/Minis/Chibis, I guess. They don't really seem like something that would appeal to me...I guess I'm iffy on the short growth stage, haha.

Um....I think that's it, because I would personally love to have a vintage or non-colour Japanese Tamagotchis.

Any Japanese tama that isn't color or vintage, idk why I just feel like they aren't special enough for me to want to have them in another language.

^ Entama and Uratama are WAY different than our connections, and might be even better. Personally I think you should have one. Plus keitama are different too. Just putting this out there... American versions are REALLY different, guys!

On the other hand i might consider not really wanting the tamaotch, not because characters are not tamagotchi like but the gameplay seems blunt for me, even for a vintage... If I was rich, of course I would buy one, but probably putting it last on my list.

Probably not any tamas in japanese..... because i can't read it/understand it! Which is why im SOOO glad Bandai came out with a english version of the IDL!!! <3

Sakura-san123 <3

Why did the Tamagotchi P, which isn't released yet, destroy tamagotchi?

Also, perhaps Bandai is also making a dream Town, which will replace Tama Town?

Bandai Japan e-tamago has nothing to do with american Tamatown, as if the site, if that's what you're talking about.

English ID Ls. I don't hate them, but it doesn't seem worth it. :p
Oh yeah, add that to my list...

To be honest, I don't get what the big deal is about them and why a Japanese iD L won't do. But that's just me.

I guess I like the Japanese, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back