Replacement screws

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
Well I had to put some new screws in the back of my iD L and I found that the screws from a camera I have been taking apart are a perfect fit.

If your in the UK this guy will be able to sort you out with some screws and it will only cost you a book of stamps, Just send him a sample screw and he should be able to help.

Roger Lean - Russian Camera Repairs

I have heard that people are buying fake dinkie dinos and glasses repair kits but this might be a cheeper option for everyone

:)

Im sure if you just pop into your local camera repair shop they would help and possibly for free!

Screws on the iD L? I believe you don't need to take out the screws in the iD L when replacing batteries. You just need to poke on the battery lock using an end of a paperclip.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the internal ones they were missing so the case was pulling away
Oh, that's an interesting case! A product got out of the production line with missing internal screws!

So are these screws the same as the ones used in the vintage ones?

Tbh I have no idea as I don't have one but they are the same as the tama-go ones

So are you talking about a Tama-Go? Because the IDL have a push back locking button... No screws to open the main compartment.... Otheriwse, it seems to make no sense if the IDL has a screw backing....

The Tama-go does have one screw to hold the back battery compartment.

The IDL does not have a screw to the battery compartment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ment internal screws as in the ones that hold the tama together, not the battery covers. However the screws I have found are the same size as ones for glasses

So are you talking about a Tama-Go? Because the IDL have a push back locking button... No screws to open the main compartment.... Otheriwse, it seems to make no sense if the IDL has a screw backing....
It was the internal ones they were missing so the case was pulling away
So let me get this clear, when you got your iD L, one of the internal screws were missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back