Pregnant Teenager! (v4 and v4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delora93

Reaction score
I connected my v4 and v4.5 today. I gave Mametchi (on v4) honey to see if he would fall in love with my teenage UraYoungMemetchi (on v4.5). And he totally did! He even got her prego! I wonder if she'll still evolve or stay like that forever? I'll try and keep ya'll posted! Has this ever happened to any of you?

Yes. This is possible to happen on a V1 - V4.5. I've never had this experienced in my life, but I've seen many pictures of them. Here's one picture (took off tamaaddict221 on TamaZone) -

0d8e773f0e54ab80ffae8e1b8420aa17.jpg

- TamaTamatchi

I know quite a few people who have had that happened. As it was explained to me, what happens is that since the v4 and v4.5 age quicker than previous versions, they misinterpret the signals and they think the teen is actually an adult. If that makes sense.

It's an "unfortunate" quirk. I'm still interested to see if when your tama's child visits their parent if they will show up as a teen. I can give you a link to Euro-tamatown if you need it.

mametchi must be arrested for this behavior!!! xD

It's an "unfortunate" quirk. I'm still interested to see if when your tama's child visits their parent if they will show up as a teen. I can give you a link to Euro-tamatown if you need it.
When I visited Euro TamaTown with my V4.5, my adult parent showed up as Pyonkotchi. I'm not sure the site has learned to recognize V4.5 parents, so it gives you a V4 universal character. I'd like to see what your teen parent looks like on TamaTown, though. I remember the American TamaTown (when it was still up) didn't show parents; just an empty space with a speech bubble for some reason.

Neat find, though! I've tried to marry my V4.5 as a teen before, but it sadly has not worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back