Halloween costumes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Central Canada Comic Con (which will be held in my city) is just in time for Halloween, and I'll come dressed up as a Slytherin student on the first day and as a Sith Lord on the second. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my girl-friends are cosplaying Homestuck characters/trolls for halloween, but I think I'm going to actually get a costume. uwu I don't want to go to school in my cosplay :c

I don't know what to be yet though aaahh. Every costume for a teenage girl is so slutty :c

But my friends and I are having a party so it'll be fun!! uwu

I bought Kyubey ears. So I might try to work those in. I would simply die to have a Precure costume, one day...

But the Kyubey ears... I guess the Kyubey kind leader. I have 3 plush and I intend to have atleast my large handmade one trying to T-o-T with my neices and nephews. Contract?

gonna be dave strider in his four aces suit

Davetux_black.png

already have my tux, pants, tie, just need to paint on the sign, and trim my wig a tad! hooray!!

um honestly i can't pass up halloween!! i mean, free candy!! i'm gonna be in costume in school as well (no gym on the day luckily, phew).

ahh i'm just so excited wheeeee

*cries because I wanted to be Belarus from Hetalia but cosplay is expensive ;A;*

Halloween is one of those half-hearted holidays over here but I love to dress up for Halloween. Not sure of any plans yet, but if I go I'm just going to make a plumbob and be a Sim.

i wanted to cosplay as lady loki but expensive and im incompetent with a needle and thread

Not sure of any plans yet, but if I go I'm just going to make a plumbob and be a Sim.
aa yess the scalene cosplay

OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE

SAIA FAINGA'A

COLIN SLADE

MAYBE MIKE HARRIS

MR BARCLAY MY SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER

SKULL TRUMPET

A SCALENE TRIANGLE

TUMBLR IN A NUTSHELL

NICKELBACK

OR A COMIC SANS T SHIRT

I'm going to be a homicidal maniac. They look just like everyone else.

Seriously though, it's been years since I dressed up for Halloween. I believe the very last time I went out for Halloween was sometime in the early 90's. I was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. It wasn't very accurate though. I had a Leonardo mask but Donatello's weapon since I had a wooden pole handy. I still love Halloween, but there's no real reason to dress up anymore. We live way out in the middle of nowhere so we don't get Trick or Treaters. I'm very antisocial so I don't go to parties and I'm way too old to go Trick or Treating.

I usually hang out and pass out my future candy. Whatever is left is mine... But I do want to do something this year. Even if its a headband and wig. Its better then being nothing when you want to dress up. I think I am going to my anime store and ask for souls... Er. Wishes.

We in Poland have more kind of a "day of the dead" where we are sad and mourn our passed ones on cemeteries... But I think I will get a frown on faces of the elders and go with mom with my cosplay this year. Kind of like halloween. Sort of. (where I live we don't have any buried relatives and we don't feel like traveling, so we will just look at our local cemetery just like a year ago.)

You americans are so lucky...

We con't celebrate Halloween much where I live, there are very few places where you can trick-or-treat but I guess there are a few Halloween parties and stuff. I'm not going to one but if I was would be an animal, either a tiger or a leopard/jaguar (not sure which, can't tell the difference) but my sister's going, as the Ice King from Adevnture Time and she even has a Gunter. lol

OK, here's what I will wear and have:

• Witch Hat

• Black paint over my face

• 10 Fake Sharp Black Nails

• One BIG Nose - fake of course xD

• Witch Costume

• Broom

• Pumpkin Basket (for the candy lol xDD)

That's it I guess. My hair is already black so yeah XD

They don't have Halloween here, but I'll wear my Thief Papiyon mask...I had a Detective Anpan mask too but I accidentally tore it so I had to put it in the bin.

Hallowe'en in the UK is not the big costume drama that is seen in the USA.

Fancy dress is for the most part focussed on the meaning of All Hallows Eve - the night before All Hallows Day when the spirits, supernatural and magical beings are able to cross into and visit the Human world. So, lots of spooky / scary costumes - Witches, cats, ghosts, werewolves, vampires, zombies, ghouls, mummies - you get the idea, but not big on anything like Hetalia / other Anime & Manga themes (unless it's something like a Ryuk, a shinigami - most people wouldn't get that reference if you knocked ontheir door for candy anyway).

I used to dress up as a witch to answer the door when my kids were younger. They're getting too old to go trick or treating now (it's mostly for primary school kids or those under 14yrs in my area), so they dress up and answer the door in costume for the little kids who are trick or treating.

We get a lot of kids coming to visit our streets. Most years we end up running out of sweets!

I have some clothes that sort all together would look like ceil and I have an eyepatch sooo..... idk, I am still undecieded and I may not even go

I'm not sure if I'm going to go out yet but if I do I'll be a dog like almost every year haha. Just since it's easy to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back