Thinking of making tamagotchi pouches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
Well Ive been a little bit bored today so I made a pouch for one of my tamas.

So I wanna know what you guys think its a bit rushed, I would probably make both corners rounded and maybe sew characters onto it too. I was going to make them for any size tama except the colour tamas and tamago I'm working out a different pattern for those.

Pouch

Tama out of pouch

It has a ribbon stitched on so you can connect the pouch to the tama. Its also made out of felt and closes with a button.

So what do people think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna stitch some of the tamagotchi characters on and it would be in colours to compliment them I guess. This one was made very very fast mainly to see if it would work.

Just thought I would get some opinions to see if it was worth me carrying on really.

I would be hesitant to pre-make any unless you are sure you will sell them quickly. You might make a couple for "on hand" sales and then modify them when people ask for certain designs. I can see it being a possibility and then starting to make more so you can balance the demand if they sell well. What's the price you are planning to sell them for?

yeah I didn't really plan on pre-making any. I would probably sell them at $5 USD that would cover materials and a little extra.

Might try and make a kuchipatchi one tomorrow.

I'd be interested in pouches that fit the vintage models :) nobody seems to make those.

Sure let me know the dimensions what colours you would like and if you want a particular character sewn on and I'll see what I can do :)

The dimensions, I have no idea :p You mean how big the tama's are? (Sorry I'm not English-speaking)

And if you could make some blue and/or pink with Ginjirotchi and Ginjirotenshi that would be the most awesome thing! :D

Yeah I mean how big you will need to measure it as I dont have a vintage tama yet. I need width, height and thickness in cm or mm please and the tama modle you would like it made for as I might need to adjust the shape.

Also I wasn't able to find a picture of Ginjirotenshi so a link would be handy. As for the colour I have blue and pink (aqua blue, baby pink and hot pink) the best way would be to have front half one colour and back the other. Stefke2108 please PM me with the answers so we dont clogg this thread.

Im currently finishing a kuchipatchi pouch I made for my music star so there will be photos up tomorrow. I will also be starting up a proper topic for this in the accessories section of the tBay.

and remember:

*TamaTalk can not be held responsible for any buying, selling or trading arranged through this forum or on TamaTalk.com*

some one please close this when I have added a link to the tBay page tomorrow. Thank you :)

Here is the tBay link I have upped the price due to how long it took and extras ect.

Tamagotchi pouches

Stefke2108 and jzwolf530 if you would like one ill sell them to both of you for the original price listed in this topic no matter what extras :)

Thank you

*someone please close this thank you*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back