Pausing Music Star v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh4rla

Reaction score
Kay, so I pause my v6 everytime i go to school which is like for 8 hours. I paused it 2 days ago (Monday) when it was a baby. When I got home from school, it turned into a toddler.

I paused it again on Tuesday (7:45). Then I unpaused it when I get back from school. Today (Wednesday) I was expecting it to turn into a teen when I woke up but it never did.

However, the stats say my character is 1 YR... so when will my character turn into a teen??

Just about 7 minutes after I posted this some gotchi sent me a duck, not sure what it was for, must be a toy or something. AND THEN my character turned into a Hinotamatchi which isn't quite a good care but whatever.

I do hope I still get a KuroMametchi which most likely I wont though :p

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETED THREADS/POSTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely the reason why it didn't evolve was because you didn't visit the teacher yet. Make sure you visit the band teacher with your Hinotamatchi or the same thing might appear.

- TamaTamatchi

Unfortunately, you can't delete topics or posts. If you really want to delete them, you'll have to report them and a TamaTalk staff member will delete it for you.

The V6, when paused quite often - can really mess up your character's age. Don't worry about it, they will still go on a normal growth. :D

You can not delete topics or posts. Only guides and Admin can do so. We can lock the topic if you wish.

If you want it closed, you can report it and ask for it to be closed. You won't get into trouble for reporting your own topic.

To finish you off. I recommend switching the time of your tama while you are busy. To sleeping times. That way it will still grow in normal time but won't be bugging you when you don't want it to. Just keep in mind, it needs to wake up still to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back