New here and got some questions.. :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Tamatalk! Im that random girl, (just call me random :3) and im brand new here haha! =D hoping too get some friends on here. ^^ hehe, anyways, i got a few questions, and thank you too anyone who can awnser them!!!

-is there anywhere you can get a 4.5 online that aint 40 bucks or so? (Amazon) :)

-is the 4.5 have more features then the tama-go by itself? Like a tamago with just its original figurine.

-is it normal for the figurine that came with a tamago only too unlock one game and thats it?

Thats all i got for now. =) if i got any more i let you know! ^^ oh and by the way, just saying, they are selling tama-go's at a store down the street for only 3 dollars! :D haha just thought id put it out there haha

Hi, welcome to TamaTalk!

Answers:

1. Try posting in the "want to buy" section on tbay. Try looking in the "want to sell" section to see if there are any people selling them already. Also look for them used on ebay.

2. The V4.5 has 5 games once it's a teen, then you can choose another one for the Tamagotchi's job when it becomes an adult. A Tama-Go comes with two games installed, plus a "lite" figurine with one game on it. Buying more figures for the Tama-Go gives you access to exclusive stores and games. But on its own, the V4.5 has more features, such as work, items, and souvenirs. AND a TamaTown that works if you use the Europe version.

3. Yup, it's normal for "lite" figures (the ones that come with the Tama-Go) to only have one game. To expand your selection, you'll have to buy figures separately. Each of the separately sold figures has two games and one shop.

Also, please note that the Tama-Go is much easier to care for than the V4.5 is. Tama-Gos can't actually die! :D

If you see a Tama-Go available for $3, you should buy it, they'll be rare collector items in a few years. You might also see Tama-Go figures at that store for pretty cheap. It would be prudent to buy those as well.

Good luck with your Tamagotchis!

Hope this helped!

~Amat

Agh! I'm planning to buy one and the cheapest I could find, shipping to Belgium(Shipping price included) was ~17 euro.

I've looked for a lot of info of the tama-go and it looks fun. I don't plan on buying figures as well since that would cost me more money. I will however look for glitches. They says that it is possible to get another game with the Lite kuchipatchi figure if you leave a few millilmeter gap. Maybe you could try that if you buy one.

Also 3 dollars is nothing, just make sure it isn't a fake.

I wouldn't bother with Go if you can't buy figures. V4,5 has many more options than a Go with lite figure, trust me. Going to preschool, school and work, items are already built in, many games, many characters, the actually working tamatown... I would rather go with it. Plus it's more portable.

Thanks so much guys, and i thought about that, and buying a second tama-go and keeping it in the box. :) oh and i got anouther question, i wanna get a id l, but i dont wanna spend a lot of money. What would a normal id l go around for online and wheres a good website too get one?? :) and finnaly, should i get a 4.5 or a id l first?

And thanks so much for the awnsers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Japanese iD L is going for a lot cheaper than the English version. I think the English version is going for between $90-$120 (USD) and a good place to get that one is right here on TamaTalk from Chobitsuu in tBay. The Japanese ones are easily found on eBay, and I think they are going for $60-$80? (not sure on that one)

I don't have the Japanese version so I don't really have a comparison for me to say whether or not the English is worth the extra money, but I do enjoy being able to read all the conversations and everything my Tama says to me.

I don't have a V4.5 but I have a V4 which is pretty close. I personally don't enjoy the school/work features too much but I do see the appeal (because it's like an extra game) so I don't necessarily not like them. It all depends on personal preference, and how much you want to pay right now. If you are short on cash and really enjoy Tamagotchis with features like school/work then I'd say go for the V4.5 first, but if you have the extra money to spend and you really want a tama in color (which I think is worth it) and don't care for the school/work features then definitely get the iD L first.

If the amount of games is something you are worried about, then something to consider is that the V4.5 comes with 5 games (I think it's 5, somewhere around there) but the iD L only comes with 2, but if you spend the extra few bucks to get an IrDA or Ir Phone, then you can have 4 games on your iD L and switch out two of them whenever you please.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! But, haha, sorry im asking so many questions, but the chat aint working. It says i aint allowed too. Did i do something wrong? Do i need too verify anything?

Latest posts

Back