Kuchipatchi Gotchi Figure Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChocoKuchi

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a black 2nd wave tama-go and I got a Mametchi figure with it, and it gave me the 'Coin catch' game which I expected. I also bought a seperate Kuchipatchi figure. I read the instructions and it said that there should be games 'Flag game', 'Vegetables' and a shop, 'Chinese Restaurant.' I also checked online. However, when connected the Kuchipatchi figure, there was only one game: 'Pattern shoot' and nothing else, no shop or 2 games like the instructions suggested. I don't know if this is a glitch, error or due to me having a 2nd wave tama-go, but I didn't think this would change anything. Are the games/shops different for wave 1 and wave 2? Oh and the kuchipatchi is sitting on a yellow glittery see-through base, in case there is more than one type of kuchipatchi figure.

I connected the kuchipatchi figure BEFORE connecting the mametchi figure which the toy came with, maybe this confused the toy somehow? :s

-ChocoKuchi

p.s I have tried re-connecting the figure many many times, but nothing changes, still only 'Pattern shoot.'

Am I doing something wrong here?

Yay after many attempts it's ok! I tried pushing it in harder and it still wouldn't work, but then I just blew on the connection area and banged it on the table a few times... FINALLY it worked! Thanks for your replies, so pleased it wasn't faulty :lol:

Latest posts

Back