Did our IDL-es glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelly-Graywords

Reaction score
So recently my sister and I both got english IDLs, we married our first gens together and have both just started our second (toddler stage) So today when our tamas wake up both hers and mine have the happy birthday banners. Neither of us is born in October, nor do we share the same birthday, so I am wondering if this is a common glitch that others have encountered, and if there is a way to fix it without resetting entirely.

If resetting is the only way to fix it both of us are willing to allow our tamas to think we were born on Oct 25 because neither of us want to lose our progress so far. But I am curious if this has ever happened to anyone else.

No glitch and nothing to worry about. Each adult character has a birthday and when it happens to be a certain character's birthday, decorations are put up. It's Paintotchi's birthday on October 25th. Keep an eye out because there's typically a birthday animation at 12:30 pm and again at 3:30 pm. I think I've even caught it at 7:30 am at times. You can find the list of birthdays HERE.

On a related note, birthday decorations go up when your birthday (because you entered that date into your Tamagotchi at start-up) rolls around too. :)

it's the artist looking guy's birthday

Thanks guys! I'm glad to know its a normal thing and not a glitch on our tamas. I'm still very new to the whole IDL thing and since they were far from cheap I tend to freak out easily. xD

I had the same problem, I was like: Huh? It isn't my birthay, why does my tama say happy birthday then? So i searched on the internet why it was acting like that, then I saw a tamagotchi's birthday( I don't remember which one) was on 25 October, and that was the day my tama said happy birthday while it wasn't my birthday. But it's nothing to worry about, you can see an animation at certain times of the day when your tamagotchi says happy birthday, I think there were 3 times on the day that you could see an animation, I think the times were 7:30 AM 3:30 PM but I can't remember the third one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back