Tamagotchi ID L - Care misses & hospital

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kait

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've had my ID L for a while now, and this time around, I was trying to get Gozarutchi. According to growth charts, you get him from the blue, star head teen with 6+ care misses.

I wasn't keeping count, but I know 100% I had more than 6. I really did not want to end up with Shutotchi again. Anyways, I was barely keeping him alive and eventually I had the ghost/hospital scene. A few hours later, he evolved... into Kuishinbotchi. Um, what? Kuishinbotchi also comes from the blue, star head teen but you can only had up to one care miss.

I'm really puzzled as to how I ended up getting Kuishinbotchi. I've done some Googling, and haven't found anything. Has anyone had this happen, or know why it would happen? My only logical guess is the hospital "revived" him enough to reset care misses.

hmmm it could have happened if you reset and then loaded the tama

awww, musta been the hospital then :/

There are some conditions that will supersede care misses for certain adult characters. In your case, you most likely fed your teen too many snacks rather than playing games to increase the happiness bar (I do this too, especially when I'm crunched for time). When you feed Bokuhoshitchi 20 or more snacks, you will get Kuishinbotchi despite the number of care misses you make. There's a complete list of special conditions and the resulting characters here.

Wowww wow wow, thank you for this! I suppose I did ^_^ Middle of a work week.. sigh.

But yes, I had no idea. Thanks, again :)

You could have fed him 20+ snacks, so he became Kushinbotchi. Also, the ghost screen is gotten by having 12 care misses. I always over do it when I want to get bad teens or adults o_o

I don't get 1 thing then: If you feed bokuhoshitchi 20 or more snacks, you get Kuishinbotchi, but while he is in the teen stage, it is normal to feed him 20 or more snacks, right? Because, how would you else fill his happy bar? If there's another way to fill the happy bar, please let me know.

I don't get 1 thing then: If you feed bokuhoshitchi 20 or more snacks, you get Kuishinbotchi, but while he is in the teen stage, it is normal to feed him 20 or more snacks, right? Because, how would you else fill his happy bar? If there's another way to fill the happy bar, please let me know.
You can also increase the Happy meter by playing games.

To play games, select the Game Centre (first option under the door icon).

Also, on the iD L, after 12 TaMaToMo seals, you unlock Melody Land, where you can receive a heart charm that increases your iD L's happiness by half a bar.

XD I used to do this but it's actually a bad thing to feed them too many snacks. If you do it can make them sick, Overweight and can even make them naughty when you connect with other tamas. The games are there mainly to boost happiness, The money thing was added in the tamagotchi connection 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back