Photo
- - - - -

Upset... ._.Scratch on IDL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:53 PM ( #1 )

Hi.....

Well recently that my iD L got a scratch. I was so upset that I put my iD L away. I'm now just running my V3 and V4.....I miss my iD L, that one scratch is annoying me.....can someone help me remove it? Sorry, its really annoying me so much and I love my iD L..... *sulks*.....

- TamaTamatchi

Replies

Views

Started

25 Oct 2012

Last Post

28 Oct 2012

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:13 PM ( #2 )

Where is the scratch at and how bad is it?

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:29 AM ( #3 )

Displex will work fine if you work carefully. :)

TamaTamatchi

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:30 AM ( #4 )

Well the scratch is on the side and its visible when you turn it on. I've tried using displex, no good....

- TamaTamatchi

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:39 AM ( #5 )

I feel your pain, pal...My iD L has a big long scratch down the side, and a bunch of little ones in the middle. If displex doesn't work, probably nothing will, but I think the scratch will be less visible if you look at the screen at a certain angle...I do that with my scratched iD L. :P
  • TamaTamatchi likes this

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:03 AM ( #6 )

Be very careful next time :P
  • TamaTamatchi and derekq like this

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:26 AM ( #7 )

Maybe i foyu put a screen protector on it it will be less visible?

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:50 AM ( #8 )

Do you have a picture?

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:49 PM ( #9 )

Ah... I remember my first yellow ID L... It got a huge scratch on it after a few days. I thought they would be stronger. >,> With my other ID Ls and colors, I now take super creepy paranoid care of them... ^^

Dizzie

• dizzie user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:44 PM ( #10 )

The ID L I got has no backlight screen, the only way to play it is to shine a flashlight directly onto the screen to vaguely see things =( >.> trade ya.... XD

steenie

• steenie user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:25 PM ( #11 )

this is why i don't like looking at mine in direct sunlight. scratches, scratches, and more SCRATCHES!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:44 PM ( #12 )

Scratches are part of owning an iD L...you are guaranteed, 100%, to have at least one scratch, big or small. I don't think you should worry much about it...as long as it still works, I think you should enjoy your iD L instead of letting a little scratch get to you.
Is the scratch on the screen or on the shell? If it's on the screen, and you don't have one already, you might want to invest in a screen protecter to prevent more, and (maybe) it might conceal the scratch a little bit? I don't know, I haven't tried it, but it might work. :P
Yeah, if either of those doesn't work, might as well pull it out and play with it...it does cost money, and you shouldn't put it away just because there's a little blemish bugging you. Tamagotchis are objects (and living things, some would argue), and they're made to survive a little bit of wear and tear, no?

TamaTamatchi

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:20 PM ( #13 )

Scratches are part of owning an iD L...you are guaranteed, 100%, to have at least one scratch, big or small. I don't think you should worry much about it...as long as it still works, I think you should enjoy your iD L instead of letting a little scratch get to you.
Is the scratch on the screen or on the shell? If it's on the screen, and you don't have one already, you might want to invest in a screen protecter to prevent more, and (maybe) it might conceal the scratch a little bit? I don't know, I haven't tried it, but it might work. :P
Yeah, if either of those doesn't work, might as well pull it out and play with it...it does cost money, and you shouldn't put it away just because there's a little blemish bugging you. Tamagotchis are objects (and living things, some would argue), and they're made to survive a little bit of wear and tear, no?

Yeah, guess your right. Started it up again and married my Lovelitchi. The scratch is on the right up side. I'm extremely picky about how things look, especially my Tamagotchis. I won't start up my V5 only because the keychain broke and I can't put another (like the whole thing broke). The scratch annoyed me because of how noticeable it was. Althought it was small, and on the side. I will notice like everything wrong with anything. I hate how picky I am. -_-

Thanks to everyone who commented. I read them all and it reallys helps. :)

- TamaTamatchi

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:02 AM ( #14 )

I recommend putting on a screen protector to avoid more scratches