Upset... ._.Scratch on IDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
Hi.....

Well recently that my iD L got a scratch. I was so upset that I put my iD L away. I'm now just running my V3 and V4.....I miss my iD L, that one scratch is annoying me.....can someone help me remove it? Sorry, its really annoying me so much and I love my iD L..... *sulks*.....

- TamaTamatchi

Well the scratch is on the side and its visible when you turn it on. I've tried using displex, no good....

- TamaTamatchi

I feel your pain, pal...My iD L has a big long scratch down the side, and a bunch of little ones in the middle. If displex doesn't work, probably nothing will, but I think the scratch will be less visible if you look at the screen at a certain angle...I do that with my scratched iD L. :p

Ah... I remember my first yellow ID L... It got a huge scratch on it after a few days. I thought they would be stronger. >,> With my other ID Ls and colors, I now take super creepy paranoid care of them... ^^

The ID L I got has no backlight screen, the only way to play it is to shine a flashlight directly onto the screen to vaguely see things =( >.> trade ya.... XD

this is why i don't like looking at mine in direct sunlight. scratches, scratches, and more SCRATCHES!

Scratches are part of owning an iD L...you are guaranteed, 100%, to have at least one scratch, big or small. I don't think you should worry much about it...as long as it still works, I think you should enjoy your iD L instead of letting a little scratch get to you.

Is the scratch on the screen or on the shell? If it's on the screen, and you don't have one already, you might want to invest in a screen protecter to prevent more, and (maybe) it might conceal the scratch a little bit? I don't know, I haven't tried it, but it might work. :p

Yeah, if either of those doesn't work, might as well pull it out and play with it...it does cost money, and you shouldn't put it away just because there's a little blemish bugging you. Tamagotchis are objects (and living things, some would argue), and they're made to survive a little bit of wear and tear, no?

Scratches are part of owning an iD L...you are guaranteed, 100%, to have at least one scratch, big or small. I don't think you should worry much about it...as long as it still works, I think you should enjoy your iD L instead of letting a little scratch get to you.

Is the scratch on the screen or on the shell? If it's on the screen, and you don't have one already, you might want to invest in a screen protecter to prevent more, and (maybe) it might conceal the scratch a little bit? I don't know, I haven't tried it, but it might work. :p

Yeah, if either of those doesn't work, might as well pull it out and play with it...it does cost money, and you shouldn't put it away just because there's a little blemish bugging you. Tamagotchis are objects (and living things, some would argue), and they're made to survive a little bit of wear and tear, no?
Yeah, guess your right. Started it up again and married my Lovelitchi. The scratch is on the right up side. I'm extremely picky about how things look, especially my Tamagotchis. I won't start up my V5 only because the keychain broke and I can't put another (like the whole thing broke). The scratch annoyed me because of how noticeable it was. Althought it was small, and on the side. I will notice like everything wrong with anything. I hate how picky I am. -_-

Thanks to everyone who commented. I read them all and it reallys helps. :)

- TamaTamatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back