What Picture Creeps You Out?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Okay, in this game, you have to post a link to the picture or the picture itself, and I, Chama, will rate your picture on Rayman's Creepiness Meter. If it reaches 10, then you will have to start over with a new picture. Okay, let me start you off.

https://t2.gstatic.co...hXdOciygppb7kjg

Rayman: the creepiness of this picture is...

Me: 8/10. Because it makes Globox look like he's stalking you in your sleep.

TM Edit: A REMINDER (HEADS UP...?) FOR EVERYONE PLANNING TO POST A REPLY IN THIS THREAD :]

Site rules - make sure anything you post is appropriate for viewing by anyone of any age

With Hallowe'en in mind I am sure there'll be some pix you think are really creepy and want to share. But please, don't if they break our site rules, OK?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
creepy-children-collections.jpeg

Creeepeh

A REMINDER (HEADS UP...?) FOR EVERYONE PLANNING TO POST A REPLY IN THIS THREAD :]

Site rules - make sure anything you post is appropriate for viewing by anyone of any age

With Hallowe'en in mind I am sure there'll be some pix you think are really creepy and want to share. But please, don't if they break our site rules, OK?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be too scary for some peeps, but this:

Jeff_the_Killer.jpg
Jeff the Killer o_o

All Members: The ratings will be posted on Feb. 7, 2013, so get ready to submit your pictures before the deadline!

-Rayman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back