tamagotchi ID L main goal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question about the main goal of the tamagotchi ID L, I've heard that the tamagotchi ID L's main goal is to raise all the characters and give them all their tamatomo stickers, my question is, if you have reached that goal (so you have raised every character and given them all their tamatomo stickers), will the tamagotchi ID L still be playable then, or is that after you've reached the main goal that isn't playable anymore, like it shuts itself off, or that you need to reset it, I'm worried about that because i own a ID L and I want to play with it forever, and not that it will shut itself off or something like that. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can ofcourse still play with your IDL :) no need to reset it at all.

If you achieve that goal you will have unlocked everything in your IDL which will make it even more fun I think.

You can continue raising as many characters as you want.

And it'll take QUITE some time to get each and every character and unlock all there is. Even after you've had every character and unlocked all the destinations, there are still downloads, too. Having things unlocked enhances the experience.

Latest posts

Back