V3 question : help..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ichigotchi710

Reaction score
:mellow: hello...i'm kinda new here...and i have some questions...

how do you access TamaChat? :huh:

my other qustion is about my V3 tamagotchi.

my tamagotchi's screen has a white line at the bottem of it,and it seems to get wider if i drop my tamagotchi and its really starting to annoy me <_< ....has this ever happened to anyone? and is there a way to fix it?

:lol:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

If you want to visit our chat room (TamaCHAT) you start a topic in the Chat Access forum and ask to be approved to go to TamaCHAT.

Follow the instructions at the top of that forum page - use your account name as the topic title. You have to wait for approval to enter Chat from one of the staff - and can check back to the topic to see when you have been approved.

(I've moved your topic about the V3 question to this forum - Help for New Tamagotchi Owners)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind showing us what you mean by white line? It could be just a row of dead pixels.

- TamaTamatchi

Try opening up the tama (after you take the battery cover off you will see more screws, undo those but go no further if you aren't sure of what your are doing) and tightening all the screws inside, that could do the trick, but be extremely careful putting when you do this

I had that problem with one of my v3s. Unfortunately I was pretty young at the time and told myself it was just virtual snow. Later on the tamagotchi was stolen and mutilated so I never got a chance to fix it.

I think it is caused by the screen or something in the screen being crooked or loose. Like britt said, take it apart and tighten the screws, and you may want to look at the shiny paper backing in the screen. If you don't know what I'm talking about just ask.

Be super careful when you take it apart. I broke the sound wires when I was taking a v4.5 apart.

Latest posts

Back