Tama-Go glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
Ok, I had a tamagotchi on my tama-go named Splash, and it evolved normaly for a while. But then, it evolved into a Teen, and it was still age 0. I was confused.. Then it evolved into an Adult and was STILL age 0... And finaly it became 1 a week later... is this a glitch or something?

And also it won't let me name my tamagotchi. My user name was Splash, and when my egg hatched, It wouldn't let me name it, so I just called her Splash because that was my user name.. has this happened to any other tama-go users?

For your second answer, in the Tama-Go, they removed the naming feature.

The age counting glitch can happen when you mess with the time. Find more about it here. ;)

But if you haven't been messing with the time, then it's another glitch. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, Tama-go's are full of glitches. When you log on to Tamatown, you might try either shortening your visits, or just getting the login code and then exiting out of this screen. (This will also allow your Tama to be in Tamatown AND on your Tama at the same time- thus not pausing your Tama! :) )

The no-name issue is actually not an issue. On the Tama-gos, you can't name any of your Tamas (on the actual Tama, at least- there's nothing stopping your from naming it in real life).

So, when it goes to the second generation will it have the same name? o.o

And today, my tama go turned 1 in 2 days, not a week, so it is a glitch..

thanks people! :D

The name you provided for the Tama-Go is your username, and not the name that your Tama will use.

If you read Violetchilluvr3's reponse...

On the Tama-gos, you can't name any of your Tamas (on the actual Tama, at least- there's nothing stopping your from naming it in real life).

Last edited by a moderator:
The name you provided for the Tama-Go is your username, and not the name that your Tama will use.

If you read Violetchilluvr3's reponse...

I DID read it.... but I like it to where i have my tama's name on my tamagotchi... also, my username is usually something weird or dumb XD

I DID read it.... but I like it to where i have my tama's name on my tamagotchi... also, my username is usually something weird or dumb XD
What I do is just name my Tama-Go characters verbally. When you connect to other Tamagotchis, the name that shows up is the username, but I like to call my Tama-Go characters by names I give them to make them more personable.

So, when it goes to the second generation will it have the same name? o.o

And today, my tama go turned 1 in 2 days, not a week, so it is a glitch..

thanks people! :D
Well, the Tama-Go is supposed to turn 1 in one day. Not a week, but if you've changed the time, it can affect the age growth. That's probably why it took 2 days to become a year older.

What I do is just name my Tama-Go characters verbally. When you connect to other Tamagotchis, the name that shows up is the username, but I like to call my Tama-Go characters by names I give them to make them more personable.

Well, the Tama-Go is supposed to turn 1 in one day. Not a week, but if you've changed the time, it can affect the age growth. That's probably why it took 2 days to become a year older.

Thanks! I'm not messing with the time now (which was really hard to do because I usually make my tamas sleep all day XD) And i'm now using the PAUSE BUTTON! man, I'm so grateful for it XD

Thanks! I'm not messing with the time now (which was really hard to do because I usually make my tamas sleep all day XD) And i'm now using the PAUSE BUTTON! man, I'm so grateful for it XD
What I do if I want my Tama-Gos to grow but not to have to care for them during the day is pausing them during the day and unpausing them at night. They can grow at that time, but then again, they grow at half the speed. :I

What I do if I want my Tama-Gos to grow but not to have to care for them during the day is pausing them during the day and unpausing them at night. They can grow at that time, but then again, they grow at half the speed. :I
Crud :( i could do that, but when I set my tama-go's time, it was set to like... 8:00 pm? so It's always awake at night and asleep at day D: But at least I can unpause it during the day and not have to take care of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back