Tama-Go Time! (My 5-year-old brother's log)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Okay, my youngest brother was interested in Tamas, so I reset my black Tama-Go and gave it to him. I helped him with the baby stage and taught him the basic stuff, and once it evolved into a child, he knows what to do and now looks after it all by himself I thought I'd check on it every now and then (but not tend to its needs or anything like that, as that would be cheating) and write a log about it. =3

So, the egg hatched into a girl and my bro decided to name her...EGGY! He loves to play Shoot the Bug, Long Jumper, and Coin Catch. Eggy evolved into an adorable Hoshitchi, and she is currently sleeping. Her happy, hunger, and friendship meters are all full, and she weighs 15lb with 5 training points. I think my bro is doing pretty good for someone so young!

Until next time. :)

Hoshitchi.gif

I was so pleased when the first thing my bro did when he woke up was check on his TAMA-GO! XD He then played Shoot the Bug for a very long time, and he also tried out the Shuffle game on the Chamametchi gotchi figure. It has become another one of his favorites!

I wasn't surprised when Eggy evolved into Shelltchi, but my little brother hasn't found out yet. ;) In fact, he hasn't checked it for a while. Its hunger is 2 and its happiness is 1, and there's a mess on the screen. :/ Ah well, I'm not going to look after it. XD Eggy's training is 9, and her friendship is 5 hearts. She weighs 20lb. Hopefully, he'll remember it soon...

180px-Sad_shelltchi_2.png

Guess who Eggy evolved into?

imageproxy.php

Perfect care! I'm amazed...somehow the training is up to 14. I don't know how my bro did that on his first try...my record is 13. He was a little dissapointed he didn't get Memetchi, his favorite character, but that's the way thing go. :p

My bro also likes how Tamagotchis can connect, but he keeps wanting to connect his Tama-Go to my iD L and I have to explain they CAN'T CONNECT! XD

I hope he continues to look after Eggy well!

^ What the heck, why did that post glitch so much? :eek: Anyway, Eggy's a Violetchi. And now she's married and has a baby! Yup, I know it's too soon, but sometimes I do a little time trick to make the days go by faster.

Eggy married none other than a Gozarutchi, and now she has a baby girl. I'll make her leave it tomorrow. To be honest, my little bro isn't as interested in the Tama-Go as before, but hopefully he'll start playing with it more when Eggy leaves.

mehhhhhhhhh, I haven't been updating. K, so the new baby girl evolved into Belltchi and then Shelltchi and is now Makiko. :eek: I'm so jealous of my bro because I've never had Makiko on the Tama-Go before. When she's old enough, she'll probably marry Gozarutchi on my blue Tama-Go.

Okay, unfortunately my Gozarutchi evolved into Ojitchi...so my little bro's Makiko had to marry an oldie. X3 They had girls...AGAIN! Perhaps this time, my bro will finally get Memetchi. He's so determined to get her. XD

Latest posts

Back