Who has/used to have MSN bots?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
So...who here has, or used to have/talk to a MSN bot? I have the World of Alice bot, and I used to mess around with this one Santa bot (doesn't work anymore) that would constanly ask "Hello! What do you want for Christmas, little girl?" every time you would log onto Windows Messenger so I hatched up a idea and told him to F off, then he said "That was compleatly unessesary." Well after I said that, no more Windows Messenger until now but that happened in 2006 so yeah...I'm 14 now.

So if you have or used to talk to random MSN bots, post here!

Smarterchild or whatever it was called HAHA. Those were the days...
Yes! It used to make my day when I'd send swear words to it and Smarterchild would reply with things like "That's not nice!", "You're hurting my feelings!". :D

This was the avatar I believe the bot had...
tumblr_ljnomidZ031qadepfo1_250.jpg

I had a lot of them. Smarterchild, spleek, mybot, I even had this virtual secretary one for whatever reason, I just always wanted to talk to the different bots so I'd have someone to talk to when no-one was online. I'd be rude to the secretary one though, I'd swear at it and stuff, and it would reply with "that's rude!"

I loved spleak and smarterchild and magic8ball and that boyfriend one with the johnny bravo dp. I was so sad when spleak went stupid and everything else offline. and the only ones that are still online are awful.

bleh

OMG i remember smarterchild from AIM.........funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back