tamagotchi ID L halloween costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafan325

Reaction score
I saw on the internet a memetchi with wearing a halloween costume, is this for the ID L or the ID? And if it is for the ID L, how do I get it? Also How do i get the halloween background on the ID L and other background, if you can get them on the ID L?

Memetchi's halloween costume is probably her Henshinjo transformation character.

You will need the Devil's Hat accessory which is a download item.

The Halloween living room background is also a download item.

Memetchi's halloween costume is probably her Henshinjo transformation character.

You will need the Devil's Hat accessory which is a download item.

The Halloween living room background is also a download item.
how do i download it?

It's a USB adapter for your computer which allows you to send files via the infrared port on your iD L.

Once you have your device, try to follow these instructions.

It's a USB adapter for your computer which allows you to send files via the infrared port on your iD L.

Once you have your device, try to follow these instructions.
haven't got one, and no IR cellphone either :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find them pretty cheap on ebay. People say that using an IR phone is by-far the easiest way but adapters/dongles are usually cheaper and I've been able to get along using it just fine.

You can find them pretty cheap on ebay. People say that using an IR phone is by-far the easiest way but adapters/dongles are usually cheaper and I've been able to get along using it just fine.
I think my parents won't let my, and i agree, spending money for that on the internet, i guess no henshin jo devil hat for me :(

By the way, how can you get it on the usb? I heard that teh site for the downloadable items was only accesable in japan?

You don't put it on the USB itself, you put the files on your computer and then use the USB to transfer them over to the tama, kind of like how you use a cord to transfer stuff to an MP3 player, but more annoying and complicated.

The downloads are found here:

https://tama-zone.com...ic=24523&st=690

If you plan to download them then you should start from the bottom up

I saw on the internet that you can buy them in my country, so i'm gonna ask my dad if I may buy one :) , but i have to find out in which store it is :/

Latest posts

Back