Brittygotchi's Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittygotchi

Reaction score
2hdtiy0.png

Hello and welcome to Brittygotchi's very first Tamalog! (Complete with pictures, yay!)

This tamalog will be featuring none other than my beloved blue Tamagotchi iD L-e which currently homes a very Jurassic Kuchipatchi who would love to say hello!

2zekyeu.png

Kuchipatchi is the 8th decendant of his family, and is excitedly waiting for his fourth Happy Seal. Another thing he is excited for is Halloween! But since he wont be with us on the day of Halloween, he went ahead and wore his costume early.

Today Kuchipatchi was eager to play a new game, so we headed down to the arcade, and his pet tagged along.

s2rtlf.png

Surprise! This trick or treat game is his new favorite game! (for the candy of course)

2r403dh.jpg

Not long after our time at the arcade, Kuchipatchi bleeped his attention noise, and of course he was hungry

34ipa3n.png

And just as we were about to head over to the restaurant, he got his last happy seal!

2vsqb2r.png

You know what that means? It's time to get married!

Aww I made him blush!

2z3orhe.png

But the romance must wait until tomorrow because Kuchipatchi is one sleepy dinosaur <3

izt7ki.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! It was a rather eventful day in the land of Tamagotchi today. First, Kuchipatchi and I woke up to a glowing Jack O' Lantern!

2qncozk.gif

After breakfast, we headed over to the homestore to make the house a bit more baby-friendly :}

30kf2tj.png

(If it's not obvious, we're hoping for a girl)

Now that we've redecorated, we're ready to meet up with Memetchi from my purple iD L-e

Once she leaves, my purple iD L-e will be reset and used for this year's Halloween Hatch!

But for now, it's time for the wedding!

2prv32p.png

After the newly-weds spent some time together, they headed their separate ways to watch the hatching of their newborns.

2nvqhlj.png

And just as I had hoped for, out hatches a girl! Kuchipatchi was delighted to become a father, but it was time for him to take his leave. Momoirotchi and I had some fun reading a story book after her nap, and a few mini-games later, evolution happened!

331itq8.png

And she became Rolutchi! I proceeded to fit her room with some more seasonally-appropriate decor, as well as a new icon theme, and had a rather relaxing rest of the day together at a park in my neighborhood. I've decided not to try for any specific character until she's a teen this time, so we'll have to see what happens tomorrow!

Unfortunately I don't have much to update you on tonight, not even a single picture.

Rolutchi evolved into Sabosabotchi but other than that it was not a very eventful day.

I was woken by my boyfriend at 4:30 AM and we had to rush him to the ER due to severe stomach pain and such.

Rolutchi kept me company while we watched early morning sitcoms and thankfully Steve is feeling much better after our visit, but I pretty much spent my day catching up on some Z's.

I let Steve choose which character I should try for next and he picked Shigurehimetchi, which means I need at least one more care miss than I have so far. I'm not particularly fond of Shigurehimetchi but if I'm trying to unlock everything then I'll have to get her sooner or later anyway. I kind of wished that I hadn't gotten Rolutchi so that I could have tried for Memetchi so that I'd have her in her Devil costume for halloween tomorrow, but all is good I guess.

Happy Halloween!

Today was quite a long day. It started out with a job interview (which I think I nailed) and Sabosabotchi silently tagged along.

After I got home I took a nap and when I woke up she evolved into Shigurehimetchi!

​I proceeded to fill out her first three Tamatomos.

9va104.png

Later we decided to decorate the house for the holiday

2v2vara.png

We then decided to plant more Halloween seeds since the ones we planted yesterday that I never told you about failed >.<

14vr03d.png

Later, Shigurehimetchi got dressed up in her costume

aqepy.png

And we watched the sun set at the park, swinging away~

20qja7b.png

The day was ended at a movie date, where Shigurehimetchi was a third wheel while my boyfriend and I watched cloud atlas.

Yesterday I did lots of house cleaning, in my room and also all over Shigurehimetchi's house

We also took down all the Halloween decorations

2r478cw.png

I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas!

We also planted an Autumn Fashion seed after our Halloween seed bloomed into a cute witch hat that is now out of season.

11j7ipy.png

Then we took a lot of trips to the flea market as well to sell all the Halloween clothing we bought.

And we're about to go to the Donut Park and hopefully find a pet.

It's a shame that Shigurhimetchi will be leaving soon. I know I said before that I wasn't too fond of her, but I've actually grown quite a liking for her.

Maybe next generation I'll start giving them names too, even though you can't name them on the iD L-e

Today after our Autumn Fashion plant bloomed, we were so pleased with the headband that we decided to plant another seed.

23lfw4j.png

Not long after, Shigurehimetchi received her last happy seal, and so off to the matchmaker she went.

2rzaq03.png

It was a tough choice, but in the end, Kuromametchi won her heart.

cmg5j.png

After their date, a baby girl was born!

jiz9dw.png

I've decided to name her Kit.

An hour after Kit's mom left, she evolved into Kingyobotchi!

14npd3s.gif

And thus ends the day's events

No pictures today but Kit evolved into Painaputchi so I gave my boyfriend the choice of adult out of Meloditchi, Moriritchi, Chamametchi, or Memetchi.

He chose Memetchi because it's his favorite female tama character :}

Kit had full stats when she evolved and there was hardly time for them to go down before bed time so we'll be starting tomorrow morning with care misses at 0.

I'll be editing this post tomorrow throughout the day because I'm starting a new thing; a care miss counter, which will be fount at the end of my post.

Other updates from the day would be that our Autumn Fashion seeds bloomed into the same thing as before so we sold it at the Tama Market and planted yet another.

That about wraps up the day's events.

Care Miss Counter: [6/6]

I apologize for my recent lack of updates, but to make up for it I present you with this photo:

2yuykc6.png

Yes that actually happened

Latest posts

Back