4 Generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Reaction score
Okay, hi. I'm sure at least one of you reading this knows who I am.

If not...

I'm the (in)"famous" Blue, and you might recall I have another log somewhere, "kuchipatchi.is.blue's Log of Random Tamaness". (I'm not good at titles ok)

Why "The 4 Generation Experiment"?

Wellll...

If you do read my other log, you should see my explaining that I wanted to try a different style of logging in recent posts. Normally, I do write Tamagotchi conversations, but all of my ideas have been vacuumed up by 20 pages of conversations for almost a year.

I needed a small break.

In comes the "4 Generations" part...

I've decided that for 4 generations on my 15th Anniversary iD L, I would take a break from conversations and do only the photos thing. And...since I don't want to clutter up my other log, I'm posting stuff here.

Enough rambling. Let's get to the pictures.

~~

Alright, so currently I have Robbie, a Young Oyajitchi. However, since I am super lazy, I'll be posting photos of his dad's marriage here.

Upon arriving at the matchmaker's, he was greeted by Watawatatchi, Meloditchi, and Madonnatchi.

DSCN1765.jpg

Bob (Robbie's dad) was mesmerized by each girl as they chatted with him and introduced themselves. One stood out more than the others, though:

DSCN1766.jpg

Watawatatchi was the lucky girl! (Have you noticed that from the side, she looks like Mametchi? o_O)

DSCN1767.jpg
DSCN1768.jpg
DSCN1769.jpg

They spent the day strolling in the park, having a bite to eat at the restaurant, and ending their day with stargazing!

DSCN1770.jpg

Bob came home with an egg, and Robbie exploded out of it, eager to meet his daddy!

DSCN1771.jpg

They spent some time together before Bob left for his new house.

Thanks for stopping by!

I have just shown how awesome I am at updating regularly, like a boss. :p

Back to Robbie's adventures...

He evolved into Tamatchi, and then into Young Oyajitchi!

DSCN1772.jpg

Then, Robbie grew up and evolved into the adorable, always welcomed Kuchipatchi!!

DSCN1773.jpg

(okay, Robbie skipped his bath...-.-)

After a shower, Robbie came out clean and green and good as new!

DSCN1774.jpg
DSCN1779.jpg
DSCN1780.jpg

Robbie's first happy symbol came (accidentally) from the Oyajitchi hat!

DSCN1778.jpg

After that, Robbie went to his dad's house for a chat and instant noodles (Tama Noodles).

DSCN1781.jpg
DSCN1783.jpg
DSCN1784.jpg

(personally, I think that instant noodles are everybody's automatic happy symbol xD)

Finally, tummy filled with homemade noodles, Robbie came back and used his cooking genius to cook up a delicious meal for some guests!

DSCN1785.jpg

One guest was Ringotchi...who was the other one?

Thank you to CheesyNoodleTama for following!

~~

DSCN1786.jpg

Sebiretchi also came by to sample Robbie's delicious cooking.

To reward himself for all his hard work, Robbie made himself some food, and got his third happy symbol.

DSCN1787.jpg
DSCN1788.jpg

Later, Robbie stopped by the Tama Mori to buy a new hat to keep himself warm and dry during fall.

DSCN1789.jpg
DSCN1790.jpg

A couple of days later, Robbie got his fourth happy symbol! Unfortunately, I forgot to dress him up in his Henshin Jo transformation. -.- I guess that means I have to get Kuchipatchi again, and I don't mind that at all! ^.^

DSCN1791.jpg
DSCN1793.jpg

The next morning, Robbie went to check on his plant to see what it grew into.

DSCN1799.jpg
DSCN1800.jpg

It grew into an eggplant, which he put away in his fridge.

DSCN1801.jpg

Before going out for breakfast, Robbie had to take a quick bath.

We'll be back with more of Robbie's adventures! See you soon!

Thank you to ichiro.malfoy for following!

DSCN1802.jpg

We went out for a healthy breakfast of....french fries? Ah well, it's Robbie's day.

To celebrate his upcoming marriage, we bought a brand new white tux for him!

DSCN1811.jpg

Right after arriving at the matchmaker's, Robbie fell in love with Giragiratchi.

DSCN1812.jpg

They ditched me and went out for the day, just the two of them.

DSCN1813.jpg
DSCN1814.jpg
DSCN1815.jpg

Robbie brought an egg home, which hatched into a little Pantsutchi! (Again....? This probably the third or fourth one I've had in a row... :p )

DSCN1819.jpg

Robbie and Pantsutchi played ball a little. Before he left, Robbie christened Pantsutchi Sheldon and left.

Sheldon grew into a cheery Ahirukutchi, and then into a Kujyakutchi!

DSCN1820.jpg
DSCN1829.jpg

Currently I'm trying for Herotchi. We'll be back soon to see if I've succeeded!

Thank you to tamatown123 for following!

Thanks for 101 views!

I did succeed in getting Herotchi (Hirotchi)!

DSCN1832.jpg
DSCN1833.jpg

I took him out for a celebratory dinner at the restaurant. He had Katsu Curry, which was one of his happy symbols.

DSCN1835.jpg
DSCN1836.jpg

For dessert, we went to the Tama Cafe and had TaMaToMo Cookies. That was another one of Sheldon's happy symbols.

DSCN1837.jpg
DSCN1838.jpg

When we came home, he dug out his ancestor Kuromametchi's metal guitar and dusted it off. After a bit of tuning, he rocked out to his favourite songs with a few band members from the Gotchi King's Palace! What an honour!

DSCN1840.jpg
DSCN1841.jpg

Music must be in his blood, because he got a happy symbol after that jam session.

DSCN1842.jpg

A couple of days later, Sheldon received his last happy symbol and is now stamped in our book of TaMaToMos, which means we need one more unique character before unlocking a new destination!

DSCN1859.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Starting off with a random photo from the last batch that wouldn't fit in the post:

DSCN1860.jpg

Alright, so...I decided that Sheldon should get married today, but first, we had to take a trip to his dad's house for some lunch.

DSCN1866.jpg

He dressed up in some pretty weird clothing today...

DSCN1868.jpg

Sheldon enjoyed the Kuishin Bento that Robbie had cooked up. It turns out that it was one of his happy symbols.

After that, Sheldon got married to Mimitchi!

DSCN1869.jpg

They had a lovely day together.

DSCN1870.jpg
DSCN1871.jpg
DSCN1872.jpg

Sheldon brought home an egg, and another blob popped out.

DSCN1873.jpg

Sheldon named him Tristan, in honour of a Kuchipatchi I had last year on my V5 (more origins and stories about him are on K.I.B's log of random tamaness).

Thanks for reading!

Latest posts

Back