- First cycle of life after the Egg is Baby. The baby should Poop, Eat, Sleep, and Play. This shouldn't be easy either. Hungry & Happy should empty in 5 minute cycles. They should poop every 5 minutes. The game should be simple to increase Happy (guess which way). Progress after 1 hour.
- Second cycle of life after Baby is Toddler. The toddler should be all about exploration, potty training, and playing. The toddler if left unattended should disappear from the screen and you have to find them in the house. Toddler is the only time you can potty train and there should be a training meter for potty training. Good games are Tea and TV found on V5, note while the baby game still works it shouldn't provide as good of happiness as Toddler game. Preschool might be an option too.
- Third cycle of life after Toddler is Teen. The teen should be all about learning in both school and non-school environments. You should be able to build a personality with personality meters (musical, intellectual, athletic). School classes to learn personality. Other activities (concerts, sports games, other) to learn personality. Game needs to be harder for teen and older games don't provide as much happiness.
- Fourth cycle of life after Teen is Adult. The adult should be all about Work, Dating to Marriage, and Children. Work is just about money; however it will be based on your personality. There should be a dating or relationship meter for your dates. Personality should play a part on who you can date and how successful you will be. Some dates will be needier and want things that you will need to purchase to keep them happy. After successfully wooing a spouse you need to maintain the spouse with a marriage meter. Same neediness applies when married. If successful you get an egg.
- Fifth cycle of life after Adult is Senior (if you didn't already get an egg). The senior is all about relaxation and getting a child. Matchmaker will come and match you with girls, but not many good choices. Shorter dating cycle. Shorter marriage cycle. Last ditch effort to have a child.
Let me know what you think.