visiting parents on ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hey guys! :)

I have a question: How do you visit your parents on the tamagotchi ID L? I would like to let my tama visit his parents :)

This will depend whether if you have managed to get the Tamatomo seals on your previous characters.

To visit your character's father, select the food icon, pick "Meal" (second option), then the second option (Tamatomo Meal).

To visit your character's mother, select the food icon, pick "Snack" (third option), then again the third option (Tamatomo Snack).

Randomly they will either prepare a food for you or not (they will say if they have something for you).

Last edited by a moderator:
This will depend whether if you have managed to get the Tamatomo seals on your previous characters.

To visit your character's father, select the food icon, pick "Meal" (second option), then the second option (Tamatomo Meal).

To visit your character's mother, select the food icon, pick "Snack" (third option), then again the third option (Tamatomo Snack).

Randomly they will either prepare a food for you or not (they will say if they have something for you).
I got 3 tamatomo stickers on my previous character, not enough i can see :p

You need to get 4 stickers per character for them to considered a "parent".
lol, funny that they're not seen as parents then :p , but i got 3 tamatoo stickers, if i let the son have 4 tamatomo stickers, can i visit them theN or do the parents need to have 4 tamatomo stickers?also, if the parents have 4 tamatomo stickers and the son/daughter has less then 4 tamatomo stickers, can the son/daughter visit his/her parents then?

If you marry off your current Tama without 4 stickers, they don't become a parent.

Yes, you can visit your parents (if you have any) even if your current character's stickers are not yet complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you marry off your current Tama without 4 stickers, they don't become a parent.

Yes, you can visit your parents (if you have any) even if your current character's stickers are not yet complete.
can i also visit my parents when my current tama has 4 tamatomo stickers?

can i also visit my parents when my current tama has 4 tamatomo stickers?
You can visit your last tamatomo adult when your next generation baby is an adult. For example, when you marry off Mametchi with 4 tamatomos, when the baby that Mametchi had is an adult, Will be able to visit the parent.

- TamaTamatchi

You can visit your last tamatomo adult when your next generation baby is an adult. For example, when you marry off Mametchi with 4 tamatomos, when the baby that Mametchi had is an adult, Will be able to visit the parent.

- TamaTamatchi
I know, but will it be able to visit the parents when the baby has 4 tamatomo stickers?

If the parent doesn't have the 4 stickers then their child can't visit him/her no matter how many stickers the child has has.

If the parent doesn't have the 4 stickers then their child can't visit him/her no matter how many stickers the child has has.

But i mean like, the parents has four stickers, will the child be able to visit the parents when he/she has 1 tamatomo sticker, 2 tamatomo stickers, 3 tamatomo stickers and 4 tamatomo stickers, so actually my question is: will the child be able to visit the parents when the parents have 4 tamatomo stickers, no matter how tamatomo stickers the baby itself has

So I got the Tamagotchi ID L, With the first generation I never completed the tama tomo stickers.

I did completed it with the second generation with Kuchipatchi

And now I'm in the 3rd generation with another kuchipatchi and it doesnt let me visit the parent from 2nd generation, help I dont get it? D:

Latest posts

Back