Vocaloid!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this topic. And I never found it. So here ya go. I'm looking for my fellow 'Vocaloiders' on TamaTalk. Got any favorite vocaloid characters or songs? Post them! UTAUloid fans count too. ^-^ I really like Teto (even though she's a UTAUloid) and I absolutely love it when she sings with Miku. ^-^

My favorite miku x teto duet (In a spoiler because I don't wanna bug you with an 'unwanted' giant video~)

And yeah, I found gangnam style sung by SeeU. I was laughing so hard when I found it~

Any videos you guys wanna share? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be a huge vocaloid fan. I even had my own UTAU.

Well, my favorite was Gakupo, from girls Iroha. Piko wasn't all that bad too.

From UTAU I liked Ritsu (I just have a thing for traps...)

I'm now not all that crazy about music, plus japanese language seems less cool to me now. But coming back sometimes always feels good.

Yay Vocaloid! I have quite a few songs on my iPod. They're just too catchy and fun!

My favorite song is Love Is War. I love itt and this video!

I also own the PSP game, Project Diva. Unfortuantly my PSP is a little messed up so it's kinda hard to play anything...

As for favorite character, I'd have to say Miku. She's adorable (and I only know of 5 other characters)

I think Miku is both overrated and has horrible voice. Or I just don't like feminine voices (which is likely). Or at least high pitched voices like she has... She is good in sad or dark songs though.

Vocaloid is okay. I like the character designs and music videos, and all the songs are very good, it's just that the voices don't work for me. :c

I only like Kaito, Meiko, Gakupo, and Gumi. Rin and Len's voices sound so robotic and unnatural... I actually feel uncomfortable listening to their songs. .___________.

Miku isn't as bad, but her voice doesn't flow as smoothly and it sounds way too high pitched for my tastes.

I like Cantarella, Servant of Evil, Kokoro, and Madness of Duke Venomania. I haven't listened to the other songs, since there are too many and I can't be bothered.

EDIT; Oh yeah, and I also like Goodbye to Alice! 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Miku's appends though. They seem MUCH less robotic and are cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back