Design a Tama Pet Contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
* Design a Tama Pet Contest *

In this contest, you have to design your very own TAMA PET! Don't know what a Tama Pet is? THIS!

To enter, you must post an image you made of your design, as well as the Tama Pet's name, and a little bit of info about it that's around a paragraph long.

Be as creative as you like! You can use the pictures in the link as inspiration. This contest is all about having fun!

The most original and creative Tama Pet design will be the winner! And the winner will get...hmmm...They can ask me to make them a banner or an avatar or a profile background or even just an ordinary drawing. Sounds good? Ok.

Now for the scary part. Rules, rules, rules!

• All TamaTalk rules apply! Indeed they do. That means no inappropriate stuff such as swear words, Spam, fighting, violence, offensive material, and other rude stuff like that. That's all a big no-no. Remember this is a contest about cute little TAMA PETS! <3
  • This is not an official TamaTalk contest! In other words, it is started by some random 14-year-old girl eating hot dogs instead of the TamaTalk staff and such.
  • Entries must ONLY be posted in this thread! If you submit your entry by other means, I shall not accept it, even if it exceeds the talent of Leonardo da Vinci.
  • Contest is open to all members of TamaTalk! Even Admin can enter if he wants to. What tha, did I just say that?
  • Do not post entries after the closing date! And the closing date is 20 November because it's some random date I came up with. I'll announce the winner on...24 November.

Glad that's over! Now go ahead and start designing! My husband Ikemen Mametchi wants me, so I gotta go now. Have fun!

*Approved by TamaTalk Guides as per site rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, what is this world coming to... I almost died when you said "husband Ikemen Mametchi". And this does relate to the post because I'm talking about a part of the post, so... I HAVE BOOKS, YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS INVALID.

If you're not going to enter this competition and this reply is the only contribution you're able to make then please respect TamaTalk Site Rules:

1. All posts are to be concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.

That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM, pot stirring or discussion of anything illegal!

whoops accidentaly placed something -_- " anyways could you delete this post emf?

f1pmI.png

Whoops, I'm a day late in announcing the winner, but here goes nothing!

Such a hard choice...all the entries are so wonderful!

OK, the winner is... BIGDADDY46! But thank you all for entering, all your creations are so wonderful!

That's the best design posted! Now you may ask me to draw you an avatar or background or any type of picture. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back