Tamagotchi ID L help & questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlgal5

Reaction score
I recently purchased Tamagotchi IDL version i need help in few stuffs:-

1) How do you unlock Tama Meal and Tama Snack

2) How to make new friends

3) How to 'Unlock' a level after the MatchMaker

4) How to collect "rare item'

5) Infrared how to use it...

Right now my character is Mametchi

Thanxxx

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Hi kewlgal5,

Please be remember to look where you're posting a topic before you post it. You posted this in a section completely unrelated to seeking help so if I didn't move this topic, nobody would have been able to help you. I've also edited your topic title to reflect what kind of help you're looking for. Generally it's a good idea to include some more specific keywords in your topic title so users can quickly gauge what your topic is about. Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently purchased Tamagotchi IDL version i need help in few stuffs:-

1) How do you unlock Tama Meal and Tama Snack

2) How to make new friends

3) How to 'Unlock' a level after the MatchMaker

4) How to collect "rare item'

5) Infrared how to use it...
1) For each character, collect all four (4) Happy Stickers and once they get married, Tama Meal becomes unlocked if it's a boy, Tama Snack if it's a girl.

2) To make new friends, connect your iD L with others. The iD L can connect to any colour Tamagotchis.

3) What do you mean by "unlock level" ?

4) To collect rare items, visit the Park between 10 AM and 2 PM every first (1st) day of the month.

5) Infrared is the communicating method of iD Ls when they connect to another Tamagotchi and when downloading new items. You can use an infrared-capable device to "beam" new items to your iD L.

I see. Those ???s are not levels --- they are destinations that has to be unlocked.

If that's the case, collect all four (4) Happy Symbols of each character to earn their "TamaTomo Stamps". They will be listed in the book icon.

Earn more TamaTomo stamps to unlock new destinations.

4 - Tailor (Henshinjo)

8 - Patchi Hot Springs

12 - Melody Land

16 - Concert

20 - Waru Cafe

24 - Fortune Teller

28 - Gotchi School

32 - Gotchi King's Palace

Take note that you TamaTomo stamps must be unique - which means if you already have Mametchi in your book, you need to get 4 symbols for a different character.

ok, i just don't manage to Quote, whatever i try, so without quoting^^:

obviously it's not necessary to get all 4 happy Stickers nor to be a Girl to unlock tama Snacks, cause i have a Boy with 2 Stickers and tama Snacks, but i never was able to Access tama meal, not even after 4 Stickers and marriage

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back