Care Misses Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renroo

Reaction score
I have read a few other care miss questions and I know about emptying the rice bowls and friendship meter. But does not catching him going toilet count as a care miss? Thank you :)

I think that doesn't care as a care miss, but you can get mametchi if you catch hanikamitchi 3 times before doing poo poo and make him go to the toilet by choosing the toilet icon, i thought you can get lovelitchi that way with painaputchi, but i'm not sure aout it, also not sure about if you get mametchi this way with hanikamitchi but i thought you could get it with this, same for painaputchi for getting lovelitchi, also not sure about if you get lovelitchi this way, but i thought you could

No it does not count as a care miss. It actually increases your Happy meter a bit because you caught him in time and prevented from messing on the floor. You will see him happily bouncing with glee and the sun shining in his eyes with extreme delight after going to the toilet. :p

I meant 'not' catching sorry, if he poops on the floor is that a miss? He does look really happy when I catch him and I like the duck potty :)

If he poops on the floor, no it's not a care miss.

Generally, a care miss is done when your character calls out your name and you ignored it for roughly 15 minutes, after which the attention icon then turns off.

Oh okay thank you, cause I've been sitting here trying to catch every poop like a crazy person :D

you can close the topic now. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back