What 3DS Games Are You Going to Get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Here's the games I will get:

Nov. 6th- Rayman Origins (YESSSSS! IT ISH GONNA BE MINE!!!!)

How about you guys?

(Sorry, Rayman Origins is ALLLLL I want. I heard from one of my friends from my school that Rayman Origins is awesome. Maybe I should get it.)

ah, yes. Animal Crossing. Oh, here's another game(s) I want:

Rayman (DSiWare, was from the original Playstation version)- Dec 7, 2009 (wow, that's old!)

Rayman (Virtual Console, was from the Game Boy Color)- May 31, 2012 (Release of Rayman Origins Demo)

Last edited by a moderator:
I once played the Nintendogs + Cats demo. but it ran out of uses.

More games!!!! :

Art Academy- Lessons for Everyone!

Crystal Monsters

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Play'*

None until the force over. As long as my games are still playable for the DS.

The rumor is they are going to make that the "normal" DS system eventually...

Last edited by a moderator:
HarvestMoon: A New Beginning (hoping its better than the last few games)

I am totes gonnna get AC:pop Out,and I'm gonna get Professor Layton. I've always loved that series.

tumblr_m1chbqDxc11r5kyvmo1_250.gif

Virtue's Last Reward (Got it Wednesday last week - that's why I haven't been on TamaTalk much lately.)

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Got it Monday, but haven't played it yet.)

Rayman Origins

Animal Crossing

Virtue's Last Reward (Got it Wednesday last week - that's why I haven't been on TamaTalk much lately.)

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Got it Monday, but haven't played it yet.)

Rayman Origins

Animal Crossing

OMG, I'm gonna Rayman Origins too!!!! Are you going to get it after it is released, or right then? Cause i'm going to get it right when it releases.

If I had a 3DS, I'd want Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Newleaf is what they call Spring in Warriors books...

And also Everday Tamagotchi House, but that's only in Japan.

Animal crossing:New leaf,Rayman Origins,Pokemon Black and White 2,Luigi's mansion 2 and Paper Mario: Sticker star.

Animal crossing, I'm hoping it'll come out around March or April. I've been waiting way too long for this game!

A new tamagotchi game for the 3DS would be amazing as well.

Got Harvest Moon A New Beginning. So far so good, very slow start though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back