"Hi, I Like Tamas"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This log is going to be a completely different style to my most recent ones. It's going to be like my second log ever, Two Tamas and One Girl, except it's one Tama this time. And a different school to (not) sneak it into!

So, this one Tama is my iD L 15th Anniversary version. It's on the 3rd generation but has unlocked 3 destinations I think and has a few characters in the TamaTomo book. It died repeatedly in the summer holiday but the old 9 generations' progress stayed, so that explains why I've unlocked so much. My character is a Tororotchi called Lilianne. She has 9330 GP, is 0 years old and weighs 5 grams.

I'll have a photo of Lilianne in the next post, which might be tomorrow. My camera's charging and it is VERY slow at that. I really need to ask for a new camera for Christmas.

~ Dazzmina and Lilianne ~

I'm really sorry about not having that photo, but my computer broke just as I was about to post it. I'm on my phone now. My dad said he might be able to fix my computer, but that won't be until tomorrow. Then I will post the photo.

I got my V4 in the mail today! I'll now be running that instead of Lilianne, since I only have time for one Tama at once. Here are all the photos I took of my new V4:

SDC11472.JPG
The free lanyard that came with it was a pleasant surprise.

SDC11473.JPG
It's been forever since I did this and it brought back memories of stuff I thought I'd forgotten.

SDC11474.JPG
I've done this so many times, but never got a photo before!

SDC11479.JPG
Unclear photo of the Tama on its lanyard round my neck, before I took off the screen sticker and stuck it on the package as I always do.

SDC11480.JPG
Here comes the unpleasant surprise. The tab didn't work! I messed up my other Tamas trying out different batteries to make it work. I thought it was broken but eventually a battery from my V4.5 made it work.

SDC11483.JPG
My camera wasn't focused when he hatched, but I decided to post this one anyway.

SDC11484.JPG
I always do this alphabet thing, but in my defence for repeating it all the time, I've never had a boy for the first generation before. Mainly because I always used to reset it till I got a girl.

SDC11485.JPG
Baby Alex! He's still a baby right now, and a very needy one too. In fact, I won't be able to do much more logging before he beeps again.

Well, for the above reason, I have to go now! See you when Alex evolves! :D

~ Dazzmina and Alex ~

Alex evolved into Kuribotchi! Here's the photo:

SDC11492.JPG

I cropped it because there was bad light so I couldn't do a close-up, so that's why it's smaller than in the previous post. I think I'll crop all my photos from now on.

Anyway, I have to go for dinner. Bye!

~ Dazzmina and Alex ~

Sorry about not updating for ages. I stopped running Alex because I got my new Nintendogs, finally! Nintendogs is a game for Nintendo DS/DSi/3DS. I have a DSi. In it, you can care for up to 3 dogs and do stuff like remodel your house and enter the dogs in contests. You can throw them toys to play with, pet them, or teach them tricks.

I got a new camera today and it's really good! I took some photos of my Nintendogs which I will post here.

I currently have 3 dogs: Esther, May and Kineta. I've had Esther for the longest, I got May yesterday and Kineta just now. Esther has won the Beginner, Open, Expert, Master and Championship Agility Trials. Agility Trials are where your dog has to run round an obstacle course in the right order, and I'm very good at training Nintendogs for it. I've had them before and one of my dogs had won the Championship 14 times in a row (that was before I lost it...). I think May has won Beginner Class, and Kineta hasn't even started training yet.

Since I used to do Tama conversations, I will now do Nintendog conversations. They might end up a lot more interesting than the Tama ones because Nintendogs come with a personality. It describes them to you before you buy it. Here are the descriptions of all my dogs:

Esther - This female puppy is full of love. She can get lonely at times but is the perfect pup for family life.

May - This naive young female can't seem to settle down. It'll take patience to get her to focus on you.

Kineta - This wild female is very active and has a strong will to go with her boundless energy.

Here are the photos I took of Esther, May and Kineta:

DSCN0009.JPG
DSCN0010.JPG

Top screen Bottom screen

On the top screen, the dog that's mostly black is Kineta. The one with its back to you with the white band around its neck is May. The one at the back who is facing right but looking forward is Esther.

Well, that pretty much concludes this post. Sorry I didn't have time for a conversation!

~ Dazzmina, Esther, May and Kineta ~

Latest posts

Back