I can use a music star as a vintage one,actually

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpanishTamaLover86

Reaction score
Hello good night to everybody who is in my same time zone of the world,i wanted to begin a topic about this:music star as a vintage tamagotchi.This is actually possible.Am I right?

I suppose not everybody can have a vintage one,not everybody wants to fully play a tamagotchi music star.Me for example,i always missed the vintage tamagotchi I had in my childhood so I think the best i can do to play this mode is simply not to form a band,not to marry.Am I right?.By doing this my tamagotchi will be raised and will grow and die like an old version one.If this is true i will feel happy to begin a gameplay this way.

Thank you for read me and I hope this could be an interesting topic for those who doesn´t thought this by the first time,i think everybody did know that but not me anyway xD.

Hugs.

Without forming a band and getting money you can't buy food for your tama.

i see.but do king gotchi stop to send money to me at any moment?,When my tama is adult?

Edit:i saw in another topic that i can work to earn gotchi points instead of forming a band.Do this mean that i can avoid the music?

Last edited by a moderator:
v6 has work, these three side jobs when tama is an adult. They still aren't very profitable, as food on v6 is quite pricey.

I think if you want a vintage tamagotchi, you should just get one. The music star is very different.

At least a v1 or v2... They still are different, but not all that much. Especially v1. And they go for cheaper than vintages.

Music Star has lots of features so it would be hard to use as a vintage...when your Tamagotchi is older, the food that is already in the inventory do not fill up its hunger hearts more than 2. Also, the Music Star doesn't have vintage characters. You might be able to use other versions, like Tama-Go, as a vintage though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back