Photo
- - - - -

V3 chest - item glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:13 PM ( #1 )

I was messing about with my V3 today and recently I bought her a chest. When I used it, I got an item, which was a fishing pole. I didn't really want it, so I decided to push the "reset" button on my V3 and clicked download right after pressing the button.

As I went to the items again, I thought that my V3 would just have the chest only and not get the fishing pole. But turns out, I got both a chest and the fishing pole! Was a bit confused at first, but I find myself still confused......

Has anyone else tried this? I've only done it with my V3. Not sure if it works for other versions.

- TamaTamatchi

Edited by TamaTamatchi, 30 October 2012 - 06:14 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

30 Oct 2012

Last Post

01 Nov 2012

steenie

• steenie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:39 PM ( #2 )

i don't think it's a glitch, the tama just saved your progress from the point when you opened the chest

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:50 PM ( #3 )

I think chests sometimes stay, not always but they do. At least I think so. I know that genie's lamps, fishing poles and plants stay for sure sometimes...

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:41 AM ( #4 )

I think chests sometimes stay, not always but they do. At least I think so. I know that genie's lamps, fishing poles and plants stay for sure sometimes...

Genie's lamps and fishing poles have stayed for a while for me, but never a pot plant or a chest; they have always dissappeared after the first use.
No offense, but are you sure your statement is correct? :mellow: If the pot plants and chests stay after first use on your tama, that's very intresting. :o

Edited by Jokus, 31 October 2012 - 02:41 AM.

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:41 AM ( #5 )

@Jokus -

Yes, my statement is correct. I do remember all of this happening, both my fishing pole and my chest being saved. What happened was the minute I got the fishing pole, I didnt want it (could've gotten better item) so I pushed the reset button, hit download, and I had both items saved.

- TamaTamatchi

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:39 PM ( #6 )

this is all normal Tamagotchi behaviour

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:30 PM ( #7 )

@Jokus -

Yes, my statement is correct. I do remember all of this happening, both my fishing pole and my chest being saved. What happened was the minute I got the fishing pole, I didnt want it (could've gotten better item) so I pushed the reset button, hit download, and I had both items saved.

- TamaTamatchi

Oh, but I wasn't questioning your statement at all, I was actually quoting and asking Jhud ^_^ ;)

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:13 PM ( #8 )

As I said, I'm not sure of it. I might recall a chest staying, but my memory is a bit hazy.
It's more likely to be the download thing.