V3 chest - item glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
I was messing about with my V3 today and recently I bought her a chest. When I used it, I got an item, which was a fishing pole. I didn't really want it, so I decided to push the "reset" button on my V3 and clicked download right after pressing the button.

As I went to the items again, I thought that my V3 would just have the chest only and not get the fishing pole. But turns out, I got both a chest and the fishing pole! Was a bit confused at first, but I find myself still confused......

Has anyone else tried this? I've only done it with my V3. Not sure if it works for other versions.

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think it's a glitch, the tama just saved your progress from the point when you opened the chest

I think chests sometimes stay, not always but they do. At least I think so. I know that genie's lamps, fishing poles and plants stay for sure sometimes...

I think chests sometimes stay, not always but they do. At least I think so. I know that genie's lamps, fishing poles and plants stay for sure sometimes...
Genie's lamps and fishing poles have stayed for a while for me, but never a pot plant or a chest; they have always dissappeared after the first use.

No offense, but are you sure your statement is correct? :mellow: If the pot plants and chests stay after first use on your tama, that's very intresting. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jokus -

Yes, my statement is correct. I do remember all of this happening, both my fishing pole and my chest being saved. What happened was the minute I got the fishing pole, I didnt want it (could've gotten better item) so I pushed the reset button, hit download, and I had both items saved.

- TamaTamatchi

@Jokus -

Yes, my statement is correct. I do remember all of this happening, both my fishing pole and my chest being saved. What happened was the minute I got the fishing pole, I didnt want it (could've gotten better item) so I pushed the reset button, hit download, and I had both items saved.

- TamaTamatchi
Oh, but I wasn't questioning your statement at all, I was actually quoting and asking Jhud ^_^ ;)

As I said, I'm not sure of it. I might recall a chest staying, but my memory is a bit hazy.

It's more likely to be the download thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back