How to get Tamagotchis in England?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshtchi

Reaction score
I was wondering how you can get Tamagotchis in England (not just tama gos from argos) without using Ebay(I've heard fakes are on there). For those of you who have seen my Tamagotchi christmas thread in what's on your mind, you'll know which tamas I want.

-Walshie

Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tamagotchi&sprefix=tamagotc%2Caps%2C217

but they only have the most recent ones - Music Stars and the Tama-go.

Your problem is that the V3, V4 and V4.5 are no longer on general sale in shops in the UK, so your only choice is to look at ebay - not all tamas are fakes - esp from UK sellers - (but they may be second hand). There are plenty of top rated sellers in the UK who are trustworthy and you'd probably be able to find what you're looking for.

See - an example from the UK ebay pages - filtered to show UK sellers only: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=tamagotchi&LH_PrefLoc=1&rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=3

Some small, independent toy shops still have the odd tamagotchi knocking around at the back of the shelves but for tamas older than V4.5 it's more likely you'll be successful on ebay or Amazon.

Check TBay sales posts and see if someone will ship to England. I think there is someone with v3s available and I think they said they will ship internationally for the difference in cost. I would be willing to ship my v5 internationally, however I need some time to figure out if there is any customs issues leaving the US.

Ireland here,but I'm going to help anyway.

There is a really,really small chance you can find them in Pound Shops.

Also,try Car Boot sales,and asking Smyth's to look in the back.

Well, from what I know Tamagotchi's were officially kicked out from Europe...

Charity shops. Also, try looking in some small shops. Not big ones like Tesco, but those which are just round in shopping centres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back