Pre-School Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelb525

Reaction score
When i take my tama to pre-school, the teacher starts singing. then the teacher stops and then it's quiet for a second. after that my tama falls and hits his nose on the ground. Is there a certain button that makes your tama finish the song? I have a v4.5 if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which version is this? Remember that it's best to show the name of the version so people will know :)

If its the V4, then it's fine! Sometimes, in pre-school, the tamagotchi falls on the floor or doesn't. No, there is no button. Keep trying and it will finish the song in a session.

P.S: The Tamagotchi does play the whole song even if it falls, it will just be off-tune ;)

When i take my tama to pre-school, the teacher starts singing. then the teacher stops and then it's quiet for a second. after that my tama falls and hits his nose on the ground. Is there a certain button that makes your tama finish the song? I have a v4.5 if that helps.
I find that there's a certain pattern associated with increasing certain skill points...I seem to have forgotten it though. :/ I think that it was this: if they sing the song correctly twice, it raises the 1st skill point, if they get it right one time and wrong the other, it raises the 2nd skill point, and if they got it wrong both times, it's the 3rd point. I might be wrong. :p

So, all I have to do is bring him to preschool and then just sit there and watch him?

So, all I have to do is bring him to preschool and then just sit there and watch him?
That is correct. :p

I know it's kinda boring, but don't worry; when your little friend evolves into a teen, you will have to act as well :lol:

Just persevere and take your Tama to the preschool to earn skill points. It's all based on luck, I think. The good part is that you don't have to do anything other than send them to preschool and hope they get the song right.

Latest posts

Back