Generation 1/2 kitten or cat with pink shell and paw prints?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siimmi7

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in finding or identifying a tamagotchi I remember from my childhood? It was either gen 1 or 2 from 1996/1997. It was a kitten and it was pink with darker pink paw prints all over it. I have tried to find it online but it seems there is very limited info about it.. I remember there was also a puppy tamagotchi in the same line. It was light with dark brown paw prints on it. Does that jog anyone's memories?

If anyone could help me, I would be super appreciative!

Thanks!

No it was an egg like the classic design.. It was an English version released in Australia if that helps at all. I can't find anything about it - it was stolen from me when I was 8 and I always wanted to track another one down :/

I think it might be a My Kitten Virtual Pet. They had my puppy and my baby too.. It was baby pastel pink shell with either white or slightly darker paw prints on it... Might've had nano guts, looking aesthetically like tamagotchi.... Anyone?

Tee tee kitty? I have that cat pet. Grows to be like a siamise like kitty... Mine was second hand so I am unsure if it had paws. It was once apon a time magenta but is now like a red? Maybe it was the other way around but its mostly magenta yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back