Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi p1/p2 case

tamagotchi case

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jirano

• jirano user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:51 PM ( #1 )

I need help, ive been looking everywhere on the internet for a tamagotchi p1/p2 case but it gives me the most ridiculous things... can sombody put up a picture, link, etc of what a case for a rtamagotchi p1/p2 looks like when its already on.

This is what i found
Posted Image(thats only one thing i found)

This is what i am putting it on
Posted Image

Replies

Views

Started

02 Nov 2012

Last Post

03 Nov 2012

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:32 PM ( #2 )

My P2 is modelling one of my cases in the following pictures. :D You have to detach the bigger hoop of the chain in order to fit the chain through the opening at the top:

Posted Image Posted Image

The case on the right in your post is a P1/P2 case. The hinge is up at the top. The case on the left is made for the bigger Tamagotchis and the hinge is situated to the side a bit. They're originally used for the Osu/Mesu pets but it's my understanding that the Connections fit in them too.

On a related note, here's one for the Angels, in case you're curious. These cases are sparkly and there is a wings pattern on the shell:

Posted Image
  • Jirano likes this

Jirano

• jirano user photo

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:38 PM ( #3 )

Thank you!

I was wondering if there was any type a cases where you can just slide it in (rubbery material), rather than having it look like a flip-phone. The picture of my tams I've posted isn't up-to-date and the black paint is fading really badly towards the top, I'm leaning closer to having a soft case than a hard case. If you seen images, or if you can model your tama in a soft case, can you please post a pic (or two)...

if u ask, yes... Ive put siran rap (<<<<<idk if thats how it's spelled)

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:20 AM ( #4 )

Not for the vintages, no. There are only the hard cases, unfortunately. They're fairly hard to come by and when they do show up on Ebay, they're usually priced around $25-30. I think they're the best option if you'd like to protect your vintages when carrying them around. Saran wrap can become hard to manage.

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:10 AM ( #5 )

I might be able to help ^^, Ive started making pouches for tamas made from felt and atm I am making 2 vintage ones for Stefke2108. You can have a look at what Ive put on tBay here => http://www.tamatalk....gotchi-pouches/

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:55 PM ( #6 )

There's a soft case for sale on Mothra's tamenagerie site: http://www.tamenagerie.com/sale2.html - scroll down to the bottom of the page - it's pale blue.
but I think it is more for the V1 / IR versions (although I could be wrong).

You could always send her a message to ask her.

Jirano

• jirano user photo

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:21 PM ( #7 )

There's a soft case for sale on Mothra's tamenagerie site: http://www.tamenagerie.com/sale2.html - scroll down to the bottom of the page - it's pale blue.
but I think it is more for the V1 / IR versions (although I could be wrong).

You could always send her a message to ask her.

no... those cases are for the connections...