Tamagotchi p1/p2 case

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirano

Reaction score
I need help, ive been looking everywhere on the internet for a tamagotchi p1/p2 case but it gives me the most ridiculous things... can sombody put up a picture, link, etc of what a case for a rtamagotchi p1/p2 looks like when its already on.

This is what i found

$T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEzufmBQcLmpvDM!~~60_35.JPG
(thats only one thing i found)

This is what i am putting it on

$(KGrHqZHJEsFBkf5hFSVBQbdh-Z72w~~60_35.JPG

My P2 is modelling one of my cases in the following pictures. :D You have to detach the bigger hoop of the chain in order to fit the chain through the opening at the top:

IMG_4596.jpg
IMG_4597.jpg

The case on the right in your post is a P1/P2 case. The hinge is up at the top. The case on the left is made for the bigger Tamagotchis and the hinge is situated to the side a bit. They're originally used for the Osu/Mesu pets but it's my understanding that the Connections fit in them too.

On a related note, here's one for the Angels, in case you're curious. These cases are sparkly and there is a wings pattern on the shell:

IMG_4598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

I was wondering if there was any type a cases where you can just slide it in (rubbery material), rather than having it look like a flip-phone. The picture of my tams I've posted isn't up-to-date and the black paint is fading really badly towards the top, I'm leaning closer to having a soft case than a hard case. If you seen images, or if you can model your tama in a soft case, can you please post a pic (or two)...

if u ask, yes... Ive put siran rap (<<<<<idk if thats how it's spelled)

Not for the vintages, no. There are only the hard cases, unfortunately. They're fairly hard to come by and when they do show up on Ebay, they're usually priced around $25-30. I think they're the best option if you'd like to protect your vintages when carrying them around. Saran wrap can become hard to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back