Broken Keychains - please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
Hi,

CE189459.jpg

As you can see above this photo, my keychains are completely broken. I want to replace them so bad, but I want to do it myself, manually. I used to like my tamagotchis to look like this, but I hate it, SO MUCH. I am thinking of buying a new V5 (the design) so I need help on the V4.5 and V5C. Is there anyway I could fix this? I hope I could fix it or i'll get really upset and replace them all. I know it sounds stupid, but I get super bothered by this. ._.

- TamaTamatchi

Told you =p

Get needle nose pliers, and pick up some chain and some keychain rings, hooks or clips at a hobby store (or arts and craft store) You can use the pliers to open the chain links and close them up to make the chains as long as you want. Or you can get the sturdy loop things people use to make cellphone charms to replace the keychains.

Ugh I hate when that happens. What I did was I used a small chain from a necklace, and I put it in the little hole in the corner. I only didthis on my v5 because my v4's hole broke :(

Both my V5 and V5.5 are like that...I tried tying them back on with string, but it didn't work, so I'll try using little keyring metal bits from a jewelry-making set I have.

Keychains like these are easy to buy at dollar stores. Unles that plastic thing is broken off...

Don't worry this happened  to me its easy to fix just put in the keychain carefully then reattach the part where it came off but if it was another part then use glue or whatever works for your baby.

Don't worry this happened  to me its easy to fix just put in the keychain carefully then reattach the part where it came off but if it was another part then use glue or whatever works for your baby.
Hi fuzzyeye, and welcome to TamaTalk!

Unfortunately, I have to lock this thread, because, though this is not necessarily the case on other sites, per the rules and guidelines, it is preferred here that topics older than three months are not bumped, and this one hasn't been posted in for almost seven years! ;)

Anyway, please enjoy your time here! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back