Photo
- - - - -

Broken Keychains - please help!

tmgc v4.5 v5c brokenkeychain

• Please log in to reply

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:51 PM ( #1 )

Hi,

Posted Image

As you can see above this photo, my keychains are completely broken. I want to replace them so bad, but I want to do it myself, manually. I used to like my tamagotchis to look like this, but I hate it, SO MUCH. I am thinking of buying a new V5 (the design) so I need help on the V4.5 and V5C. Is there anyway I could fix this? I hope I could fix it or i'll get really upset and replace them all. I know it sounds stupid, but I get super bothered by this. ._.

- TamaTamatchi

Replies

Views

Started

03 Nov 2012

Last Post

04 Nov 2012

Dizzie

• dizzie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:08 PM ( #2 )

Told you =p

Get needle nose pliers, and pick up some chain and some keychain rings, hooks or clips at a hobby store (or arts and craft store) You can use the pliers to open the chain links and close them up to make the chains as long as you want. Or you can get the sturdy loop things people use to make cellphone charms to replace the keychains.

KatnissEverdeen74

• katnisseverdeen74 user photo

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:28 PM ( #3 )

Ugh I hate when that happens. What I did was I used a small chain from a necklace, and I put it in the little hole in the corner. I only didthis on my v5 because my v4's hole broke :(

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:43 AM ( #4 )

Both my V5 and V5.5 are like that...I tried tying them back on with string, but it didn't work, so I'll try using little keyring metal bits from a jewelry-making set I have.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:11 AM ( #5 )

Keychains like these are easy to buy at dollar stores. Unles that plastic thing is broken off...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tmgc, v4.5, v5c, brokenkeychain